Stevie G sacked

Down at Villa he should have signed Beaton Madden McLean Clancy and Robertson as they kept him in a job up here, well that and Covid.
Eh whit yi implying 50 that Scoattish refs ur bitter (meant that) better if they went what wid we yase. ffs man that’s a great idea
We could use guys with white sticks who would see more Mm great idea 50 you’ve turned me oh I say

HH 😂

Well I could see this coming 11 months away.
His own fault.
Really , he required another season at least at ipox, that '*title" where no one was there was a one off.
He was never ready for the EPL.
I'm sure he'll take full responsibility for that whilst throwing players under the bus.
Partly Villas own fault also, 1 piece of silverware in what? 3 years?
Not good enough in Scotland, his name got him the job in Glasgow and Birmingham and no doubt Port Vale as Jamsam mentioned.
Suddenly that liverpool jobs further away than ever.
Couldnt have happened to a more obnoxious and thoroughly dislikable personality

Well I could see this coming 11 months away.
His own fault.
Really , he required another season at least at ipox, that '*title" where no one was there was a one off.
He was never ready for the EPL.
I'm sure he'll take full responsibility for that whilst throwing players under the bus.
Partly Villas own fault also, 1 piece of silverware in what? 3 years?
Not good enough in Scotland, his name got him the job in Glasgow and Birmingham and no doubt Port Vale as Jamsam mentioned.
Suddenly that liverpool jobs further away than ever.
Couldnt have happened to a more obnoxious and thoroughly dislikable personality
I heard since him and beale split up he's been really depressed so his wife's been getting the big black strap on oot 🤣

Norn Irn job available now. Right up his street. Will not be surprised at all if he accepts it.
I'm actually astonished by how long they gave Baraclough , 4 wins in 22?
That's truly terrible and on the back of a good side Michael O'Neill had left in place, one that reached the Euros.

Cant see slippy going international , think he needs to go back to the drawing board with his crayons and learn his trade.
Would be another backwards step if NIreland offered him the job.
His domestic abilities are in question never mind stepping up a level.

Slippy G will just become another annoying gobshite pundit who spouts meaningless crap, just as he was before he became sevco's Messiah. Oh the joys of listening to his lovely voice saying the usual guff about how someone will be disappointed in missing that 4 foot open goal tap in. He is so high pitched that only bats and dolphins can hear the first few screeches of his sentences. And of course he will be a special guest to treat us for the New Glasgow Derbies.

Slippy G will just become another annoying gobshite pundit who spouts meaningless crap, just as he was before he became sevco's Messiah. Oh the joys of listening to his lovely voice saying the usual guff about how someone will be disappointed in missing that 4 foot open goal tap in. He is so high pitched that only bats and dolphins can hear the first few screeches of his sentences. And of course he will be a special guest to treat us for the New Glasgow Derbies.
Excellent, I was just thinking he has a long and illustrious career as a pundit in front of him.
Especially in the UK where anyone with a mouth is an expert.
Eeeehe has a half mouth/nose and a face for radio so should fit right in with the rest like tiddlesly etc

Already failed in England, doesn't do tactics. A pub team somewhere beckons.
Tbf to lenny when he arrived at Bolton his hands were immediately tied by the transfer embargo, points deduction and wantaways.
Prior to that you'd be forgiven for believing that Bolton like many other yoyo clubs might bounce back but the string snapped and he nor anyone else could have helped Bolton at that time

Tbf to lenny when he arrived at Bolton his hands were immediately tied by the transfer embargo, points deduction and wantaways.
Prior to that you'd be forgiven for believing that Bolton like many other yoyo clubs might bounce back but the string snapped and he nor anyone else could have helped Bolton at that time
Lenny also paid Bolton employees out of his own pocket when the club never paid them their wages which meant they couldn't pay their bills, mortgages, etc. I think he lost most of his players and had to bring in freebies in their place.

Back