Stevie G says Morelos is staying.

Should never trust a man whose hairline starts just above his monobrow.

That disnae leave a lot of space for an IQ to live, but he seems to have mastered the concept of reverse psychology. If he states on the day before the January window shuts that there is "NO WAY" Messi is signing for the huns, then bet your fur that squinty will be chapping the door at Close Bros HQ to ask for a credit note.

Slippy might be a numbnut, but squinty makes him look like Stephen Hawking (except with more disabilities).

I cant see this being anything but a way out for slippyI am convinced he knew exactly what he was saying and for the benefit of who he was saying it to..
I think he was letting him know,if moreorless goes so do I..in his own way..
I would not be surprised if Mark Alan has had a word in his ear about what is happening at the cesspit,
he left in a bit of a hurry,but that had nothing to do with football...so they say..
Must be cricket then..
HH.

I cant see this being anything but a way out for slippyI am convinced he knew exactly what he was saying and for the benefit of who he was saying it to..
I think he was letting him know,if moreorless goes so do I..in his own way..
I would not be surprised if Mark Alan has had a word in his ear about what is happening at the cesspit,
he left in a bit of a hurry,but that had nothing to do with football...so they say..
Must be cricket then..
HH.
It's about time for the managerial merry-go-round to go into second gear in England, GS.

I guess that Stevie Giro might have just aboot got enough credit and status to pick up a halfway decent Chamionship job doon there, so I think you're spot on and that he's bringing ultimatums to work his ticket.

Back