Stevie G

cheezydee

I’m not one for talking too much about all things rangers*, basically because they’re not my concern. But with the wee bit over the weekend on different media about him possibly quitting, and then he’s never quitting, I wondered to myself, what happens with the Stevie g brand in the summer...

now, Gerard isn’t the brightest, but he obviously knows football. And I’m sure he has advisors. So, if you’re Gerard, abs you’ve signed 2 teams and spent a fortune in relative terms (with money seeming to have dried up), would you seriously think things are in place to win the league? Or do you think you don’t want to be driving the bus when an historic 10IAR goes down? Surely he doesn’t want that on his cv 🤔

I’m not one for talking too much about all things rangers*, basically because they’re not my concern. But with the wee bit over the weekend on different media about him possibly quitting, and then he’s never quitting, I wondered to myself, what happens with the Stevie g brand in the summer...

now, Gerard isn’t the brightest, but he obviously knows football. And I’m sure he has advisors. So, if you’re Gerard, abs you’ve signed 2 teams and spent a fortune in relative terms (with money seeming to have dried up), would you seriously think things are in place to win the league? Or do you think you don’t want to be driving the bus when an historic 10IAR goes down? Surely he doesn’t want that on his cv 🤔
He is off his remit this week is to galvanise the gullibears and get them to buy season tickets for the circus next season. Gerrard is a loser publicly through his statements he has not got a fucking clue and it shows.

It’s hard to see him walk away from good money, and very hard to see sevco pay him off. Must have a job lined up if he goes
We always assume contracts are bona fide the contract might have been a hoax to keep the Klan onboard and fool them into thinking he is here to stop 9 and 10. Back handers are the key over by and Jabba prints the news the huns want to hear.

I don't think any EPL club will be looking at Slippy and thinking yes he's the ideal candidate. He won't get further in Europe and he'll have won nothing domestically. All he does is blame his players even although he bought them (along with squillions of others) and sent them out with his tactics and game plan. Apart from them having more points so far this season, he's still going to be leading a losing side and financially next season may look an awful lot leaner.

The money from their Europa Lge run is merely papering over the cracks. The financial meltdown that will happen unless they get King(Blacklisted for being a squinty eye lying hun) tae fuck off the board, financial institutions will not deal with them next season. Close Brothers were already involved this season, so couldn't pull the plug on monies owed. They're not in the business to loose money.

Go to Directors for loans? Doubt any of the 3bears will be in, Park's son took his dad's company's to the verge of bankruptcy, believing King's lies. Share issue's? Possibly the Gullibles could be milked for more cash, but would it be enough tae keep Slippy happy for team rebuilding.

He'll probably won't be there next season some Championship team who fail in playoffs or just missed out, maybe fancy a gamble on Slippy.

No kit supplier for next season, getting sued for breach of contract by both Elite/Hummel & SDI. No Saviour millionaire riding in on a White Horse tae save them, Squad full of shit players & no money to improve the team. The 10 would break them, reaching 55 1st would kill them off, couldn't survive on crowds of less than 10,000 for long be dead again by 2025. always REMEMBER, THE PEEPUL LET THEIR CLUB DIE IN 2012!

IF he gets them to the final (which I doubt) or even past Leverkusen, tied in with credit he has for just being Gerard, I could see a championship side wanting him. He’ll be looking at what Lampard done. Sevco can’t pay him off, and I doubt he’ll walk to nothing. And like I say, he won’t want his Stevie G brand tarnished with Celtic getting 10 IAR. If the club are needing to cut their cloth (there’s a good article kicking around) then I imagine he won’t be chuffed at that.

I don’t think he’ll be there next season

I think Slippy would be left to crack on with the same players he has just now next season. He has bought so many and brought in more loans at the Christmas transfer window who are getting starts ahead of all the other dross he bought. He could have had a good team for the amount of money that's been wasted on the bang average players he has collected.

IF he gets them to the final (which I doubt) or even past Leverkusen, tied in with credit he has for just being Gerard, I could see a championship side wanting him. He’ll be looking at what Lampard done. Sevco can’t pay him off, and I doubt he’ll walk to nothing. And like I say, he won’t want his Stevie G brand tarnished with Celtic getting 10 IAR. If the club are needing to cut their cloth (there’s a good article kicking around) then I imagine he won’t be chuffed at that.

I don’t think he’ll be there next season
Leverkusen will put them out.

Back