Stevie G

dungloe67

Stevie G wants to get back to work.
He says the SPFL aren’t listening to coaches who want to play to a finish.
Stevie G - I want to get back to work. But I CAN’T. There is a pandemic going about. People are dying. You just don’t want to see Celtic, who used to be your favourite team in Scotland,win 9 in a row. Because then you might be looking for work.
I don’t understand these people that keep on saying that there is plenty time to wait and see what’s going to happen next.
Stevie G if you want to get back to work, go back to America and your pal Donald Trump. You both have the same intelligence NONE.

So now they want to play to a finish?

Would this be the same mob that stated categorically they couldn’t envisage playing games with no fans in attendance?

They change their tune to suit their nefarious agenda and sense of self interest.....they are a constant embarrassment and a permanent disgrace.....you are judged by the company you keep Mr Gerrard.....your brand is becoming more toxic by the day

When r the spfl gony reign this clown in he’s throwing accusations about like he’s almost daring them to do something
His thinly veiled “the majority of coaches and players want to get back playing”is a scandalous dig at Celtic,fukin can’t stand this buffoon
Same here as a player he was up there with the best of them but the moment he stepped into govan that slowly disintegrated he's now just another pedro/loaf/ barton

His stevie g says ranting in the press are pathetic all pandering to the bigots without an oounce of common sense attached to them at all even taking into account the selfish money grabbing epl player that he was he's now just an utter 🔔end ,competing for the closed season cup again

Stevie G wants to get back to work.
He says the SPFL aren’t listening to coaches who want to play to a finish.
Stevie G - I want to get back to work. But I CAN’T. There is a pandemic going about. People are dying. You just don’t want to see Celtic, who used to be your favourite team in Scotland,win 9 in a row. Because then you might be looking for work.
I don’t understand these people that keep on saying that there is plenty time to wait and see what’s going to happen next.
Stevie G if you want to get back to work, go back to America and your pal Donald Trump. You both have the same intelligence NONE.

Work, work. You call being at least 13 points behind the champions elect, dumped out of the Scottish Cup by the bottom side now due to be relegated, cannonfodder for the bottom of the league sides, embarrassed by Borusssia in the EL, making an ass of yourself publicly with idiotic statements prepared for you, considered resigning, your own fans booing your mediocre team off the pitch ,as work. I would call it a disaster.Led by you alone Stevie. If you fell on your own sword you would probably make a mess of it and cut your own balls off. You are an embarrassment to people who work hard and do a good job. You are simply living on your name and bloated reputation. HH.

Notice how the more we keep quiet on this whole shitfest , the more angrier the orcs are getting , the more deranged the statements are getting and the more hacks like that egg chaser Tom English are trying to draw us into it
The quieter we get destroys all their wailing another day and another imbecile gets brought out to spout there pish ,,,and it's driving them nuts

Same here as a player he was up there with the best of them but the moment he stepped into govan that slowly disintegrated he's now just another pedro/loaf/ barton

His stevie g says ranting in the press are pathetic all pandering to the bigots without an oounce of common sense attached to them at all even taking into account the selfish money grabbing epl player that he was he's now just an utter 🔔end ,competing for the closed season cup again
There was far better midfielders in Europe than Stevie G so dont agree with the up there with the best of them .🙄

Members online

Latest posts

Back