Stuff yir tickets

50 Shades of Green

Romours or stories breaking that the deed people are willing to offer 700 tickets for our trip to the lavvy... Stuck in the usual corner with no protection or CCV to support them...

Stick it right up yir erse ya zombie apocalypse dodging scum... The whole of the free Broomloan stand or nothing...

Stick to your original decision Celtic...

They have apparently already sold all these tickets, so where will all the displaced Huns go if this happens?

Something is on the nose here (I know, I know)

Celtic should only agree if it’s a return to the full Broomlan, nothing else. The safety of our supporters is paramount…

We don't need their be grudging allocation. Keep them for their own. It means more of them can suffer first hand, as they watch our march to 54. And that is a one club 54, with no bought or cheated titles.

Last edited:
:) C'mon now less that nonsense you all know fine well the customers want to be there cheering on Brendan ,,,,,,,take the tickets and stfu ,,,,,you've accepted the rat and the shite strip ,,,,,,a skelped head won't do you any damage

Our club should issue a scathing statement against this “tokenism”

We will refuse to take up the paltry 700 tickets on the grounds of safety, our fans, players, staff members and media pundits, safety CANNOT BE GUARANTEED, by the rainjurs own admission, the CCTV doesn’t work, glass bottles rain down on our players, our coaches and our fans on a regular basis, the SFA keep turning a blind eye, the rainjurs ultras, the “onion bears” are given a storage space within the stadium to house weapons with the klubs knowledge, there is no meaningful stewarding at the stadium with volunteer fans donning hi-vis vests and spend all thier time watching the game, not the fans, no one gets searched on entry, at the end of game the stadium in awash with empty can and bottles, the routine “overselling” of seats to generate extra income for big games is common place, with people having to stand in the stairways, which given rainjus history with stairways isn’t a good thing….

We will also refuse to give any tickets to the rainjurs for our home matches, until the situation that rainjurs orchestrated is resolved to Prevous supporter levels….

Hail Hail
💚🤍💚🤍
🇮🇪🇮🇪
🏆🏆🏆x8

Statement ends

A few weeks ago at a sevco fans media function with the ceo that the club had no plans to increase celtics ticket allocation.
The 700 tickets are the tickets celtic back from last season over safety concerns.
There is nothing that the club can do to improve the safety of the fans unless they remove the sevco fans from the areas where they throw bottles & coins at the away fans. They won't do this .
So Celtic should tell them to jog on.
If the Ibrox club cant allow Chris Sutton to attend ibrox because they cabt guarantee his safety, thats their words, they know they have a problem with their fans and won't do anything about it.
Fuck them

Safety of supporters is first , last , everything .

This is the Klub who said they couldn't guarantee the safety of a media pundit , Chris Sutton , so how can we possibly accept that they will protect 700 'ordinary' supporters ? ( and to their shame the broadcaster did nothing to pursue this blatant discrimination ! )

This is a vile Klub who have had ample opportunities to reform themselves but continue with their 1690 mindset .
Celtic should have NOTHING to do with them - except skelp them whenever we play !

HH

Them bunch of dick heads started this bollocks, they know what needs to be done to fix it . I'm happy the way things are I hope our club tells them to fuck right off.
Same for me Jinky. They couldn't handle that they were getting pumped every time we rocked up and took the huff. We shouldn't be meeting them halfway or negotiating. They should grow up and get on with it or shut up and stay shut out.

They most certainly do not want Celtic supporters at Ibloss because Celtic are recognised as haveing one of the best support in Britain and are well respected in Europe not only do they not want them because of that but also don’t want them to see the state of thier ground thier own supporters decided they should not allow Celtic supporters into Ibloss because of the tremendous support they give Celtic home and away, to offer 700 tickets is a insult and that is what it’s ment to be,unless they are willingly to return to the statas quo where Celtic supporters had thier own stand with the same at Celtic Park then stuff it youre only putting 700 fans at risk

Same for me Jinky. They couldn't handle that they were getting pumped every time we rocked up and took the huff. We shouldn't be meeting them halfway or negotiating. They should grow up and get on with it or shut up and stay shut out.
I'd be very disappointed if our club agreed to anything less than what we originally had TT.its all thier doing its one shit show after another, when will Scottish football stand up to the spoilt child .

I agree, let them fester in their own 'cauldron of hatred'
Their knuckledragging followers are a blight on humanity, well evidenced on the streets of Glasgow during the Indy Ref, and every Summer, during 'marching season'
They launch bottles and missiles at our players from the stands and their executive boxes, and nothing really happens to them, or their klub...a slap on the wrist, and a reduced sentence is a joke
Give them nothing, let them spiral into obscurity and let them cease to exist
In other words...fuck them...anyone who looks like them...and the big white horse they rode in on

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back