Stunned , shocked and all the words that go with it

Winter

Just tuned into radio snyde theyve called it Ronny Deila will be our next manager bloody hell I had a feeling that wed go for a leftfield appointment and we owe much of our team and squad to his foresight and as well as he's done at NYC and no doubt hes improved but I wasn't expecting this and I'm not sure how the supporters will take this one. Theres no doubt had he been given the right backing 1st time we would've been better. Still hes rebuilt us once I'm sure that he can do it again, must've costs few quid to lure him away from the MLS , We could do worse. Thoughts.,?

Just tuned into radio snyde theyve called it Ronny Deila will be our next manager bloody hell I had a feeling that wed go for a leftfield appointment and we owe much of our team and squad to his foresight and as well as he's done at NYC and no doubt hes improved but I wasn't expecting this and I'm not sure how the supporters will take this one. Theres no doubt had he been given the right backing 1st time we would've been better. Still hes rebuilt us once I'm sure that he can do it again, must've costs few quid to lure him away from the MLS , We could do worse. Thoughts.,?
Not swallying it caz Haha

You're worse than the Daily Record, they've ran a story about free range haggis farms ffs! 🙄

Would take him over Keane or Kennedy any day of the week. 🤣

You're worse than the Daily Record, they've ran a story about free range haggis farms ffs! 🙄
Free range wtf is that about ? Everyone knows that haggis is a wee primate that flies from tree to tree I mind the first time I ever seen a live haggis.......seriously though I get asked all the time when doon south England Wales what exactly is haggis. I've always said that it's a wee creature native to Scottish Woodlands and my first ever haggis my uncle took me and the dugs hunting rabbits and haggis I've told that story about 20plus times and only once or twice have I been called a bs- itter Haha stupid cnuts

Free range wtf is that about ? Everyone knows that haggis is a wee primate that flies from tree to tree I mind the first time I ever seen a live haggis.......seriously though I get asked all the time when doon south England Wales what exactly is haggis. I've always said that it's a wee creature native to Scottish Woodlands and my first ever haggis my uncle took me and the dugs hunting rabbits and haggis I've told that story about 20plus times and only once or twice have I been called a bs- itter Haha stupid cnuts
When my in- laws were visiting Scotland I told my mother in law that Haggis had evolved 2 long legs on one side and 2 shorter legs on the other so they could bolt around the hillsides at top speed. She totally believed it too.

Members online

Latest posts

Back