Sunday football

Just a quick question Why are we playing catch up on a Sunday - again ? And the Attillas are playing today
It’s a crappy time too, I’m going with family to watch in the pub. Few beers in, I’ll be thinking it’s party time and promising myself I’ll get an early night for work. Next thing the alarm will be going off and wake up stonking headache and mouth like an Arab’s sannie. 😂 they just don’t take into consideration us regular folks 🍀🍻

Does not matter a jot to me. Play the games win the games that's all we can do. I remember the late Sir Bob Kelly saying he was against televised football, as in his words television will dictate when you play and what time you play. Sir Bob wasn't wrong. I'm afraid it is what it is. ☹️☹️

That’s why Sky pay us £3.82 over ten years to screen the games, so they can fill gaps on a Sunday before the EPL games…and if it gives filthy sevvies a wee advantage because we are always playing catch up, then Sky like that even more.
Watching the Brentford v Playerpower11wontplayforanyonewhostandsuptothem United earlier tonight. Scott McTominay clatters a Brentford player, the crowd start singing “ you dirty Scottish bastard”. Not a word of condemnation from Sky.
Catholics, Irish and now Scottish still fair game.

That’s why Sky pay us £3.82 over ten years to screen the games, so they can fill gaps on a Sunday before the EPL games…and if it gives filthy sevvies a wee advantage because we are always playing catch up, then Sky like that even more.
Watching the Brentford v Playerpower11wontplayforanyonewhostandsuptothem United earlier tonight. Scott McTominay clatters a Brentford player, the crowd start singing “ you dirty Scottish bastard”. Not a word of condemnation from Sky.
Nothing new there
Those chanting that, are just ignorant, arrogant, bastards
Will take great delight in watching England get humped by anyone at the World Cup

HH

Fuckin scandalous that prick donckeycaster agreed an extension for even less a game and we canny sell secondary rights why would sky give so little to stop us selling the game abroad???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back