super leigh out for a while??

You did Brim.

Aw poor Leigh, thats a tough thing to crack.

Booze i would have to buy and bring into my home whereas with gambling they are targeted within the safety of their own homes through pc, phones, internet and tv.

Its hard to find sanctuary.

Put the work in Leigh work hard on your 90 days pal and immerse yourself in the steps, traditions and programme.

Im routing for you sweetheart.

Every day is a trial and an opportunity to win for today.

I have faith in you.

Why do that tic, its todays news pal because the clubs confirmed what action is being taken.

Brim was saying that was his thoughts suspicions pal and he was spot on.

He’s not saying take the thread down.

Apart from anything else its a good place for us to offer our support to LG.

Keep it up Tic pal ??

Just read that its a gambling issue....

If there is any truth in this I'm truly gutted for the wee guy I truly hope that he is able to overcome his problem

Like every other addiction it's a disease but I'm sure the Club will help him get through this and help him overcome his Demons

No doubt it will be plastered all over the media and there will be those of a different persuasion from ourselves who will take great glee in rubbing it in

The saving grace to that is the fact that these pricks are the scum of the earth and their opinions count for nothing

HH

If there is any truth in this I'm truly gutted for the wee guy I truly hope that he is able to overcome his problem

Like every other addiction it's a disease but I'm sure the Club will help him get through this and help him overcome his Demons

No doubt it will be plastered all over the media and there will be those of a different persuasion from ourselves who will take great glee in rubbing it in

The saving grace to that is the fact that these pricks are the scum of the earth and their opinions count for nothing

HH

Well said Bill ?

Seen Leigh a few days ago in Orchar Park in Dundee, and was about to go over but he was chatting to a couple and I overheard him say that he's not got the penalty miss out of his head yet.........I acknowledged that I'd heard him, then butted in and said 'hey bud, in five months time when you've got the League Champions trophy held aloft, with Broony to your right and Rybo to your left, that penalty miss won't mean diddly squat or even be a distant memory......and no Celtic fan gives a shit anyway 'cos we're tap 'o the league'. and they're no'
He smiled and said ta' which I finished saying.....'look, it'll be 8 in a row and 8 in a row'......he didn't get it at first so I said 8 trophies and 8 titles on the bounce...as in all the eights 88.....soooooo.......who cares..... 'oh and yer club's deid mate, beat it' .....'what a bosker put down that was Leigh'.......we all laughed and I left them to it, not wanting to outstay my welcome.
I'd picked up her laddie and while getting into the car with him, I could see Leigh raising his arm to me 50 yards or so away in gratitude.
He'll be back.....there's nothing surer.

This is the kind of story that puts football in its proper perspective . A man's health and well-being , not to mention his family , are paramount .
Best wishes wee man !

Seen Leigh a few days ago in Orchar Park in Dundee, and was about to go over but he was chatting to a couple and I overheard him say that he's not got the penalty miss out of his head yet.........I acknowledged that I'd heard him, then butted in and said 'hey bud, in five months time when you've got the League Champions trophy held aloft, with Broony to your right and Rybo to your left, that penalty miss won't mean diddly squat or even be a distant memory......and no Celtic fan gives a shit anyway 'cos we're tap 'o the league'. and they're no'
He smiled and said ta' which I finished saying.....'look, it'll be 8 in a row and 8 in a row'......he didn't get it at first so I said 8 trophies and 8 titles on the bounce...as in all the eights 88.....soooooo.......who cares..... 'oh and yer club's deid mate, beat it' .....'what a bosker put down that was Leigh'.......we all laughed and I left them to it, not wanting to outstay my welcome.
I'd picked up her laddie and while getting into the car with him, I could see Leigh raising his arm to me 50 yards or so away in gratitude.
He'll be back.....there's nothing surer.

The great JC. Always were great on the old blog too.

People like your good self pal can even make the greats feel good in their times of need.

Regardless of LG being one of us and a huge talent he is only human and like most a wee bit of TLC goes far.

You rock my good friend. ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back