super leigh out for a while??

His circumstances, however, highlights our need for a striker in this transfer window so I hope Celtic are doing their homework and jemmying the bloody biscuit tin.

I have no doubt even before the current situation was disclosed that there were efforts being made to bring in a 3rd striker

We are though in the fortunate position that goals are flying in from various positions in our team

Calmac Jamesy Scotty Sinclair Rogic N'tcham KT Lusig Benkovic and Boyata as well as French Eddy

HH

I have no doubt even before the current situation was disclosed that there were efforts being made to bring in a 3rd striker

We are though in the fortunate position that goals are flying in from various positions in our team

Calmac Jamesy Scotty Sinclair Rogic N'tcham KT Lusig Benkovic and Boyata as well as French Eddy

HH

Yet didn't we all believe we were buying McGinn and a CB at the beginning of the season?
As always with this board, I'll believe it when I see it.

HH

Almost like the lions where any position was up for scoring.

Happy days

Yet didn't we all believe we were buying McGinn and a CB at the beginning of the season?
As always with this board, I'll believe it when I see it.

I think that BR thought that we were buying McGinn In saying that it transpires that we don't need NcGinn the way our midfield is playing

In Benkovic I feel we have a better CB than an that we could hope to buy for the kind of money Celtic spends and although he's not ours long-term things could change in that respect

HH

Why do that tic, its todays news pal because the clubs confirmed what action is being taken.

Brim was saying that was his thoughts suspicions pal and he was spot on.

He’s not saying take the thread down.

Apart from anything else its a good place for us to offer our support to LG.

Keep it up Tic pal ??
Thanks Maria,I just thought it had been discussed before.

Thanks Maria,I just thought it had been discussed before.

Who cares. There is sometimes threads that go up at the right time pal. As is seen here.

Its a great thread and allows everyone to know whats going on and support our own pal.

HH ☘️

Back