Support Ukraine by drinking beer

Fisiani

Our supermarkets stock a few Russian beers , perhaps the only Russian product in stock. Take them off the shelves and replace them with Ukrainian beer. Help Ukraine – drink beer to show solidarity with Ukraine. Boycott all Russian products. We can all do this simple little act.

Our supermarkets stock a few Russian beers , perhaps the only Russian product in stock. Take them off the shelves and replace them with Ukrainian beer. Help Ukraine – drink beer to show solidarity with Ukraine. Boycott all Russian products. We can all do this simple little act.
Now there's a sanction to get behind

I’ve got sum Ruskie dolls buy one get 25
Free
Moneys money
Mon the Ukrainian people 🇺🇦 👏👏
Thoughts and prayers to all suffering under the Russian Jackboots

HH 🇺🇦

Russian booze and any other products currently on shelves in the shops is already bought and paid for so it will benefit no one if removed the only ones out of pocket will be the shopkeepers
It is largely symbolic - Empty liquor shelves with a sign. ' Russian vodka will not be sold - have a look at the great Ukrainian vodka and beers we have.' It is a marketing brainwave for a clever liquor outlet. Give the fingers to the Russians by drinking booze.

No point in me drinking Ukrainian beer fis, lent is just around the corner so I will be aff everyone's beer till good Friday arrives (we've not had a when does lent end argument for a while, lets get at it 😅).

DO the Ukrainians make Chocolate I could certainly help them out with a few ton of that during my 40 days and 40 very long nights. 🙏

Back