Surprise! Hearts lay down to sevco

Winter

Anyone who thought that rangers would drop points at hearts were kidding themselves on. Hearts v rangers between them were never going to let Celtic win the league (matter of short time) due to hearts taking pts off them , they never do so nothings changed , the diets lie down to the full fats anyone surprised?

Four pumpings out of four for Grown-Up-Sex-Pest-Harry-Potter's Edinburgh Loyalists, including a double penetration, deep-throat choking, and water sports by the look of the stats.

Never in their interests to put up a fight today - he wants Celtic going to the wire so we don't have a chance to rest players for the Cup Final.

Beat Hibs, beat Kille, screw their skullduggery.

Look any hearts fans going to a hearts v sevco match know that thier going to watch thier team being beat.personally I'd rather watch my team at lest try and win but thank God we our celtic fans we expect more I will never watch my team lay down for anyone but then I don't settle for second best.I want my team to win tomorrow and they will do thier best hearts fans are being sold short that's thier problem.

Back