Swallow Swallow

My reply to any Hun on any medium with regard to child abuse is..." Any club or institution that has any knowledge or linked in any way to child abuse be it Celtic, Rangers, the BBC, catholic church , Royal family or whoever, should be held accountable for the actions of those in their employ..... Weaponizing it in any way for mere point scoring is a shameful and despicable act that is no better than the perpetrators themselves"

To me it seems that those who are involved in the 45,000 post thread ( largest ever on that forum) are more concerned with us being hammered financially than they are for the plight of the victims......
What Docco said
👏👏👏👏👏

Hun vermin, always frothing over their most horrific fantasies of child abuse and revelling in it. I get the impression most of the posts on that weird, epic FollowFollow thread were typed with one hand.
Only need 1 hand to type if ...............

180197532_1933430633498363_2873809632415751900_n.jpg

So an offside goal needed clearing up.

Rangers say they are "astonished" that the Scottish FA has backed the decision to disallow a goal scored by Alfredo Morelos in Saturday's Old Firm derby.

The Ibrox club asked for clarification of the award, made by referee Kevin Clancy and not overturned by VAR officials, during Celtic's 3-2 victory.
Rangers said in a statement that they had now heard back "claiming the correct decision was taken".

Well thats that one cleared up,
SFA mob and Clancy v hun media and masons

"Especially given most observers, including former referees and former players, could see no issue with the goal standing.""

Aye, poor deluded soul's, hinging oan tae the only hope they had. That 'The Cockney Bawbag' could turn a 9pts deficit into THE LEAGUE TROPHY, he turned 9 into 12(not the miracle expected) He lost the League Cup by not playing Rashit & Cuntwell(They're💩) Now they're gonnie win the Semi, it will be a different theRangers next time, Aye right, will be the same 11 Tadgers. Luvin the Pain & Tears.

For The Lurkers👇👇👇
Screenshot_20230410-232826_Twitter.png

Who wants to take a punt on how many months/years it will be until Clancy refs a hun game again....he is going to get the full Collum treatment I'd imagine.
What I will say though, the hun board felt the anger of their fans and team, and publicy made that clear to the SFA and LRA by making a formal complaint....and they did that on the back of a decision that a ref got RIGHT. And for that, their reward will be that Clancy won't be near a hun game again this season....
Now take our board. We've had to put up with guys who work for sevco in their day job, making dodgy decisions against us. We've had to put up with guys who are known to drink in hun pubs, make dodgy decisions against us. We've had to put up with tory MPs, making dodgy decisions against us. And every single time this happens...our board stay quiet, our fans get angry and the same refs, just as a massive "fuck you" to our fans, get to officiate in our matches the following week.

Who wants to take a punt on how many months/years it will be until Clancy refs a hun game again....he is going to get the full Collum treatment I'd imagine.
What I will say though, the hun board felt the anger of their fans and team, and publicy made that clear to the SFA and LRA by making a formal complaint....and they did that on the back of a decision that a ref got RIGHT. And for that, their reward will be that Clancy won't be near a hun game again this season....
Now take our board. We've had to put up with guys who work for sevco in their day job, making dodgy decisions against us. We've had to put up with guys who are known to drink in hun pubs, make dodgy decisions against us. We've had to put up with tory MPs, making dodgy decisions against us. And every single time this happens...our board stay quiet, our fans get angry and the same refs, just as a massive "fuck you" to our fans, get to officiate in our matches the following week.
It probably wasn't helped by Sky's capitulation and apology to referees so now the huns take the view that turning up the heat will lead to the same white flag. The tail wagged the dog with Sky and it's trying to do it again.

I note that the referees aren't all throwing up their arms and closing ranks in this instance of referee attack.

It probably wasn't helped by Sky's capitulation and apology to referees so now the huns take the view that turning up the heat will lead to the same white flag. The tail wagged the dog with Sky and it's trying to do it again.

I note that the referees aren't all throwing up their arms and closing ranks in this instance of referee attack.

Nope....no mention of strikes. Wonder why that is 🤔

Big Yogi's son (also called John) has toldwhat he thinks of the Hun support, and he's not wrong
He writes:

Whilst the SPFL and SFA pander to the horde it will always hold Football back, the facts are that for all this Father Clancy patter it doesn’t matter who referees them, they always have an excuse.

The facts that a youth coach at The Rangers was the referee on VAR who himself rubber stamped the on field decision seems to escape them.

Referees are there to make decisions, Clancy saw a push in the back and called a foul, Walsh saw it on the monitor and saw no clear and obvious error with Clancy’s officiating and therefore the on field decision stood.

There was then a letter written to complain which was then rebuffed as both officials were acting within the rules of a wee sport known as Association Football whereby pushing players is deemed a foul.

I played 11 years as a boy and young man and i seem to remember being told in under 6’s that the only person on the pitch who can use their hands is the goalkeeper, I am pretty sure that pushing opponents came under the remit of foul play then as it is now.

This isn’t an issue of a Catholic or a Protestant official making mistakes due to bias.

This is an example of two referees, one a Catholic and one a Protestant upholding the simplest of rules, one of the first taught when you show up for training knee high to a grasshopper.

This is literally schoolboy stuff, that they remain aggrieved shows their entitlement, this club has been given so much leeway in the past, Liquidation was when they saved their club, they were illegally demoted, they had a note stuck on Lord Nimmo Smith’s dossier stating no title stripping.

They get journalists fired for stating simple facts, they boycott anything that doesn’t uphold their narrow view, they are allowed to send their COVID tests to a lab in what they term another country.

Enough is enough, it is time the self entitled learnt some respect.

As for the abuse that Kevin Clancy and horrifically his family are being subjected to, well the law would want to make a precedent of it, if death threats are allowed on the basis of someone’s faith or ethnicity it is a very slippery slope we find ourselves on if we let it go.

Imagine it were against Jews, Muslims, Gays or anyone else?

The accepted xenophobia in Scotland needs to end, if you are on Twitter, please retweet Yogi Juniors tweet far and wide.

#CallItOut

Members online

Latest posts

Back