Tannoy music...yay or nay?

Docco

Right , moany bugger time....Just watched the "unique angle" footage from CTV which as usual is magic and gives a great perspective of the goals with the celebrations and crowd reactions... .....For me though , the tannoy music immediately after the goal ruins it...theres nothing better than hearing the roar of the crowd and the electricity after it...sadly this piped music pish ruins the whole thing....Compare the noise from any of our euro games where they dont play music to the league games where they do....the sound of the crowd all day for me

moanyauldgit csc

Right , moany bugger time....Just watched the "unique angle" footage from CTV which as usual is magic and gives a great perspective of the goals with the celebrations and crowd reactions... .....For me though , the tannoy music immediately after the goal ruins it...theres nothing better than hearing the roar of the crowd and the electricity after it...sadly this piped music pish ruins the whole thing....Compare the noise from any of our euro games where they dont play music to the league games where they do....the sound of the crowd all day for me

moanyauldgit csc
Is there anything you dae like about the fitba πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

moanyauldgit csc

Actually agree with you on this one Docco. It was funny when they did it for certain players but now they just play a random dance track or something when a player scores. Whats the point.

moanyauldgit csc
Needed the tannoy music against Copenhagen Docco to mask the roaring Fi the angry ffs hordes
But aye let the crowd go mental

HH πŸ˜‚πŸ€

Back