Tell all huns

Is there a rangers noise? They probably go on about celtic all the time 😁
Probably mate, and they'll go on about fenian refs, fenian media, fenian fucking whatever and the last thing I want is to be similar to them.
It's been a shit season, a massive disappointment and the hurt is obvious but we're better than them, we're a better club and we're better people, there's no question of that.
So fuck the huns, let them have their moment in the sun, we'll be back bigger and better than ever before because WE ARE CELTIC.

Probably mate, and they'll go on about fenian refs, fenian media, fenian fucking whatever and the last thing I want is to be similar to them.
It's been a shit season, a massive disappointment and the hurt is obvious but we're better than them, we're a better club and we're better people, there's no question of that.
So fuck the huns, let them have their moment in the sun, we'll be back bigger and better than ever before because WE ARE CELTIC.
Cannae wait for one of the fenian refsπŸ™„ to get a celtic match

spot on hoopy, they're a horrible shower of shite and we need to be better than them
we're all hurting like feck but theres a way to win and a way to lose IMO

i picked up the mini me's today from school/nursery and on the way there spotted an old pal, hun right enough, not seen him in donkeys, walking towards him he clocks me and you can see the excitement, the smile through the mask.
now just winning is enough for me, never been one for roasting people, i know and they know is my mantra.
So gets to him and before he opens his hole, hand out, 'how are you fella, good to see you, your teams finally done it, congratulations, its been a long wait, make sure you savour it', speechless he mutters oh right thanks m8,
i'll see you later got to get the wean

Now i'm spewwing in my mouth but i don't give these huns the chance to start on me

our season's fucked, so lets just get on with looking forward to next one and a new page

I will be really interested in what inscription they put on that base of the SPFL trophy this year.....if you look closely at the photo, the huns last title, it just says Rangers, but they died in 2012, and are currently sitting in a filing cabinet in the liquidators office in Canary Wharf, they are officially called The Rangers
D72EA5E0-8621-4F20-9450-63D58392632C.jpeg

spot on hoopy, they're a horrible shower of shite and we need to be better than them
we're all hurting like feck but theres a way to win and a way to lose IMO

i picked up the mini me's today from school/nursery and on the way there spotted an old pal, hun right enough, not seen him in donkeys, walking towards him he clocks me and you can see the excitement, the smile through the mask.
now just winning is enough for me, never been one for roasting people, i know and they know is my mantra.
So gets to him and before he opens his hole, hand out, 'how are you fella, good to see you, your teams finally done it, congratulations, its been a long wait, make sure you savour it', speechless he mutters oh right thanks m8,
i'll see you later got to get the wean

Now i'm spewwing in my mouth but i don't give these huns the chance to start on me

our season's fucked, so lets just get on with looking forward to next one and a new page
That's how you take away their thunder
Well done STG
HH

Back