Thank You for your Support

May they Rest In Peace. Ordinary people seeking to be treated decently and fairly in their everyday lives. Their families, ordinary people looking for justice for their loved ones. Everytime I hear those two words, I am hit with a feeling of sadness. The injustice of it all. 💚🍀

Was a sad day for everyone affected by the murders, led to the resurgence of the IRA was the biggest recruitment event, galvanised the republican movement and led to three decades of armed struggles, the blatant lies by the forces of the crown and government, as to say the soldiers were fired on 1st, to this day, every time I see a soldier I immediately think “murdering bastard” have NEVER bought a blood stained poppy in my life, nor ever will,

Funny story……was on a caravan site last summer with my tourer, was parked up next to another caravan, he had one of those telescopic flag poles attached to his jockey wheel with the winged horse flag of the parachute regiment, 1st night, I went out at 3am and let down one of his caravan tyres and one of his car tyres…..childish, I know….but…the struggle goes on 🤣🤣

Was a sad day for everyone affected by the murders, led to the resurgence of the IRA was the biggest recruitment event, galvanised the republican movement and led to three decades of armed struggles, the blatant lies by the forces of the crown and government, as to say the soldiers were fired on 1st, to this day, every time I see a soldier I immediately think “murdering bastard” have NEVER bought a blood stained poppy in my life, nor ever will,

Funny story……was on a caravan site last summer with my tourer, was parked up next to another caravan, he had one of those telescopic flag poles attached to his jockey wheel with the winged horse flag of the parachute regiment, 1st night, I went out at 3am and let down one of his caravan tyres and one of his car tyres…..childish, I know….but…the struggle goes on 🤣🤣
Can take the bhoy out of Bellshill but canny take the hatred of the British out the bhoy😁

Back