That other team ,ower there

But we all know that this very obvious dive by Cuntwell would have been rewarded with a penalty to sevco & booking for the defender by the MIBs in Scotland. And Dallas Jr on VAR would have reviewed, came and advised that there was no need to overule the perfect decision.
But Liewell marches out like a disciple of celtic while typifying the ideal of everything anti us. He has been many years in a prolific position, coming out of the dark like a vampire. When he actually does something to prove he is not a leech on our identity, he might get one of his own, worth value, To me, he is the enemy within. He destroyed the ten, DD allowed it and let him back into the fold. Shitebags in charge, geting BR back was good business. PL and DD should be binned, celtic make good money, these leeches steal it all

But Liewell marches out like a disciple of celtic while typifying the ideal of everything anti us. He has been many years in a prolific position, coming out of the dark like a vampire. When he actually does something to prove he is not a leech on our identity, he might get one of his own, worth value, To me, he is the enemy within. He destroyed the ten, DD allowed it and let him back into the fold. Shitebags in charge, geting BR back was good business. PL and DD should be binned, celtic make good money, these leeches steal it all
I actually thought Lawwell did OK from a business perspective but hated his interference in the playing side of operations. But he was culpable with regards the 5 way agreement and not challenging years of cheating and stealing of trophies & revenue from us & every other club by our biggest rivals. And for that I would not want him anywhere near our club except as a paying fan.

Lawwell was absolutely 100% in saying that we could not afford to pay players anywhere near the wages of players in England - but yet he thought it was perfectly acceptable for us to make him the highest paid CEO in the UK!?!?!

Latest posts

Back