That other team ,ower there

:cool: want to hear BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOyaknt fk u BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOya useless bastards bboooooooooooooooooofku ooofkuoooooo n u fkuoooooooooooooooooooooooo
If that's really what you want to hear then I'm sure there won't be a shortage of Noisers volunteering to boo and heckle you tomorrow morning from the next field.

So I'm having a fight with myself. I want Sevco to lose, but I want Mole to stay.

I think I'll go for a Livi win EVEN if it means the useless gobshite gets his jotters
They can't afford to sack him either so he'd need to watch they don't hire a hitman to take him out. They'll just have to hope that the hired assassin is more accurate at shooting than their current strike-farce.

Why talk about DeadCo someone asked a while back
And to that person I say “Bike shed, 4 o clock… if I’m not there, start without me”
Either way a shower of ignorant Huns are getting beat, be it Lazarus FC or Elmer and his Fudds FC

If that's really what you want to hear then I'm sure there won't be a shortage of Noisers volunteering to boo and heckle you tomorrow morning from the next field.
FR-qsCMWUAAjSaC

Back