That other team ,ower there

It's truly uncanny the amount of predictions he gets massively wrong. It's time he was booted into touch for being such a pathetic churnalist, broadcaster or whatever he labels himself.
He’s a media hoor Shammy. He spouts anti Celtic pish to the SMSM sevvie masses because he knows there’s always a £ in it. They lap it up cos it’s what they want to hear. He regularly chokes on the soup he has taken.

How are the follow followers taking this ? Any of you who had a look in, I hope you wiped your feet on the way out HH
I did Dill.
Apparently the Fenian MIB was shocking and it was obvious to everyone that all the calls went against them. The Well player who scored the winner shouldn't have been on the park as he should have been red carded. 😂🤣😂
They aren't a happy bunch but they are a smelly bunch.

I did Dill.
Apparently the Fenian MIB was shocking and it was obvious to everyone that all the calls went against them. The Well player who scored the winner shouldn't have been on the park as he should have been red carded. 😂🤣😂
They aren't a happy bunch but they are a smelly bunch.
Is their love in with the cue ball headed Belgian still ongoing, or are they calling for his baldy napper yet ? HH

Just watched the 'highlights' on youtube. Fecking hilarious, it was clips from HunTv an wee squeaky voice commentator couldn't even big them up. I was waiting for a 'wits the goalie dain' moment but all he could manage was a 'that's handball' when Casey scored.

He’s a media hoor Shammy. He spouts anti Celtic pish to the SMSM sevvie masses because he knows there’s always a £ in it. They lap it up cos it’s what they want to hear. He regularly chokes on the soup he has taken.
Spot on mate hes fuckall but a media hoor,anything anti us,his wee pal Wilson is following suit,even tho we know he’s a mad Tim!!🤢

Members online

Latest posts

Back