That other team ,ower there

They are at it again they are trying to get Dundee to compensate them for 2overnight stays when the games were postponed thier choice why would a club scraping the bottom of the pot living on a shoestring spend two nights in a expensive hotel 2 hours drive from thier home ground ? Given that both games were evening kickoffs they could have left at lunch time and still made it. If it was the managers call let him pay for it or it’s down to the club then it’s on thier on head certainly not Dundee

Even though he has been left out of their last 2 games due to poor form Goldson is still their best CH. He organises the defence whilst Captain Disappointed goes wandering and his absence means they are now reliant on two injury prone CHs in Balogun and Souttar until the end of the season. Good news.

Lets just imagine they get beat today.
Is it over? Not mathematically I know, but...?
It would put huge pressure on them for next Saturday and we all know they don't cope well with that.Our players will not let this title slip away you could see that yesterday ,we fought for everything and played like Champions.No matter the result today they are in trouble next Saturday imo and they know it .Hail Hail.

It would put huge pressure on them for next Saturday and we all know they don't cope well with that.Our players will not let this title slip away you could see that yesterday ,we fought for everything and played like Champions.No matter the result today they are in trouble next Saturday imo and they know it .Hail Hail.
Only thing that worries me is if we relax slightly psychologically with a 6 point advantage, we seemed to when we were 8 ahead. I hope we've learned that lesson.

Back