That other team ,ower there

Soft penalty is putting it mildly ....probably the most ridiculous penalty Gollumn has given them yet again.
I thought it was meant to be about an obvious error that was missed...how the hell that is brought to the attention of the referee ....Mib back on it. Never a penalty in a million years. David Munro VAR .

Soft penalty is putting it mildly ....probably the most ridiculous penalty Gollumn has given them yet again.
I thought it was meant to be about an obvious error that was missed...how the hell that is brought to the attention of the referee ....Mib back on it. Never a penalty in a million years. David Munro VAR .
Think they are just trying to cheer up serial runner up Tavpen... And I see rent a gub turned up a week late with a goal. 🤣🤣🤣

I was down at my Mum's yesterday sorting out her house and so I missed everything that had happened in the football. I went to move my car and so flicked on Radio Scotland for a couple of minutes - Derek McIness was being interviewed. He mentioned VAR decisions but did not want to make a big deal about them - unlike if any ref decision goes our way which becomes his focal point for the next week (ignoring the fact they were thrashed and more decisions went in their favour).

Then it went back to the studio where a female presenter said they had thought Killie should have had a penalty. Then one hundit ridiculed her and kept insisting it was definitely NOT. Penalty as MacGregor touched the ball first so the fact that he then immediately wiped out his opponent to stop him retrieving the ricochet inside the box was irrelevant. According to this idiot as long as you touch a ball first then this gives you free reign to do whatever you want to the opposition! Well, as long as you play for sevco at least.

Hunbelievable!

I was down at my Mum's yesterday sorting out her house and so I missed everything that had happened in the football. I went to move my car and so flicked on Radio Scotland for a couple of minutes - Derek McIness was being interviewed. He mentioned VAR decisions but did not want to make a big deal about them - unlike if any ref decision goes our way which becomes his focal point for the next week (ignoring the fact they were thrashed and more decisions went in their favour).

Then it went back to the studio where a female presenter said they had thought Killie should have had a penalty. Then one hundit ridiculed her and kept insisting it was definitely NOT. Penalty as MacGregor touched the ball first so the fact that he then immediately wiped out his opponent to stop him retrieving the ricochet inside the box was irrelevant. According to this idiot as long as you touch a ball first then this gives you free reign to do whatever you want to the opposition! Well, as long as you play for sevco at least.

Hunbelievable!
They're just horrible cnuts, it's as simple as that...

332304874_166060306293481_1843292714522170585_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back