That other team ,ower there

Sounds like the pretendy gers were absolute guff today. No worries there for our next encounter.
They were awful. Raith had 7 players missing and couldn't even manage a full bench of subs. When I checked the stats after 85 minutes the home side had only managed 64% possession and 5 shots on target (one of those a horrific sklaffed under-no-pressure own goal) before Arsefelt scored a third as Raith chased the game.

Sevco's tactics today was to just lump it into the box or throw themselves to the ground trying to con a penalty. It was not a great performance.

Cuntwell thought he was the referee today - even Beaton was getting fed up of his constant whining!!!

Last edited:
They were awful. Raith had 7 players missing and couldn't even manage a full bench of subs. When I checked the stats after 85 minutes the home side had only managed 64% possession and 5 shots on target (one of those a horrific sklaffed under-no-pressure own goal) before Arsefelt scored a third as Raith chased the game.

Sevco's tactics today was to just lump it into the box or throw themselves to the ground trying to con a penalty. It was not a great performance.

Cuntwell thought he was the referee today - even Beaton was getting fed up of his constant whining!!!
I watched a wee bit of the first half, the huns were absolutely shite. Raith kept them out till nearly half time. Comedy gold moment was when Kent tried to get all Ronaldo/Jota doing a few step overs and fell over his own feet, I was PMSL. If I find a clip of it I'll post it. 😭

Ach, hobbled doon the local hun pub tae watch it, apparently £40 a ticket. Most of the ones in wur boycotting the match cause if the ticket price, which is why thur was about 9,500 empty seats.

🎶OH theRANGERS ARE SHITE, OH theRANGERS ARE SHITE, SO FUCKIN SHITE🎶

FOR THE LURKERS
📢THE FUTURE IS GREEN & WHITE, CELTIC GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE
GIRFUY YE YA GIMP BASTURDS🖕

Ach, hobbled doon the local hun pub tae watch it, apparently £40 a ticket. Most of the ones in wur boycotting the match cause if the ticket price, which is why thur was about 9,500 empty seats.

FOR THE LURKERS
Fuck, a Hun pub ?
That must have been like walking into the Star Wars Cantina
How did you get in, without the bolts in yer neck ?
Well played TT
And yes, to all the lurking mutants...what he said

HH

How’s this for a conspiracy theory.

Apparently overheard in an Edinburgh establishment, a conversation by some prominent persons of the masonic persuasion.

If there’s any validity in this, we very well may be drawn against the Huns in the semi final.

Why so? The thinking is, in their minds they want to beat us in the run in to put pressure on us in the league run in. With the cup final at the later stage of the season that would rule that out. They also wouldn’t want to lose another cup final to us. It would destroy them and impact on their season ticket sales.

Far fetched? We shall see…

The Polis went in thur cupboard 😂🤣

PS. YA GIMP BASTURDS, THE POLIS DON'T NEED YER PERMISSION.
View attachment 22130
Interview with the hied onion bear…..”Aw naw, the fuzz looked in ma cupboard withoot asking me, that’s it, ahm noo playin…ahm away hame tae ma bedroom in ma maws hoose, ma maws goat ma fav, dinner oan, chicken nuggets wi chips ❤️🤍💙

FOR THE LURKERS
A wis aw set up tae..........to be singin and highland flingin in Kirkcaldy the nicht ........:sneaky:

"OH MY GOD!! Greegsy!! I love you man!! Awrite Tav!! I'll dae ma best to get your stats up today"

The fact the ref, who drinks in hun pubs, is confident enough to act that unprofessionally in front of the cameras shows how much they don't give a fuck anymore. And I know refs are human and they are allowed a wee chat..but not like that, right before a game.

"OH MY GOD!! Greegsy!! I love you man!! Awrite Tav!! I'll dae ma best to get your stats up today"

The fact the ref, who drinks in hun pubs, is confident enough to act that unprofessionally in front of the cameras shows how much they don't give a fuck anymore. And I know refs are human and they are allowed a wee chat..but not like that, right before a game.

Could anyone imagine that happening anywhere other than Scotland?...

Could anyone imagine that happening anywhere other than Scotland?...

Absolutely not. Referees are supposed to be impartial...or at least fucking act like they are. You might see a ref in England shake the players hands in the tunnel....but even that's very rare. They should be standing waiting on the teams appearing from their changing rooms, fully focused on the match ahead. Not high fucking fiving and joking about like a little fan boy bitch, whos just met his heros. Its a disgrace.
Imagine going to court, and the judge, the guy who decides your fate, starts high fiving and slapping the arse of the prosecution!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back