That other team ,ower there

Looking forward to thier game, hope they get stuffed well and truly. Have no doubts they will park the bus and have as many cloggers as they can on plus the Diving Queen will spend more time on the deck than playing have no time for them or thier method of play
They go a goal doon early & they'll VINO COLLAPSO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Good thing is the NAPKINS are EQUALLY adept at the Tom Daleys & that wee Kiddy on Hun Bastard Hardman Barbie Cuntwell will get Fukin CRIPPLED!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. 3-0 Servette.. Huns doon tae 10 men MINIMUM!! 😁😁

Guessing bbc scotlands coverage is what helped get them back into hunville anyone know if the huns get paid off the bbc to show the game
Don't think so m8 but they get £5M if they qualify.. Fuk Aw if they don't!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Main thing is tae get the Hun Bastards playing EVERY Sun after EL games! We had the advantage WANCE in 17 games last Yr & their ARSES collapsed against the 🐏🐏🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Perennial BOTTLE MERCHANTS, it's all good!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking forward to thier game, hope they get stuffed well and truly. Have no doubts they will park the bus and have as many cloggers as they can on plus the Diving Queen will spend more time on the deck than playing have no time for them or thier method of play
Hi Digger,
apologies for the intrusion into your post but an incurable foible of mine is incorrect grammer and even worse is an idiosyncrasy to correct it.... I'm gonna say sorry right now for doing this, so feel free to rubbish me afterwards if it offends..
'their' is the correct word that you meant and grammatically fits with your context, looking forward to their game (its a personal pronoun meaning belong to them in the plural ..two or more)

as opposed to there, (a place, in that place ... i.e. ( Ibrox, I'd never go there)....

and they're, a shortened version of they are i,e, they're not going through tonight.
...there is no such word as thier, and they're not up for contention. (Collins concise dictionary. that is.
P.s. there's not much left to say ;)🇮🇪
PP.s i agree with the post BTW.

Hi Digger,
apologies for the intrusion into your post but an incurable foible of mine is incorrect grammer and even worse is an idiosyncrasy to correct it.... I'm gonna say sorry right now for doing this, so feel free to rubbish me afterwards if it offends..
'their' is the correct word that you meant and grammatically fits with your context, looking forward to their game (its a personal pronoun meaning belong to them in the plural ..two or more)

as opposed to there, (a place, in that place ... i.e. ( Ibrox, I'd never go there)....

and they're, a shortened version of they are i,e, they're not going through tonight.
...there is no such word as thier, and they're not up for contention. (Collins concise dictionary. that is.
So that thier there should be their, but really it's or is it its is neither here nor there. 😂

As my wee granny used to say... There there there, I think 🤔

I see the FILTH have drapped the £9M Superstars Desparate Dessers & Lavvie Lammers!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Basically the Knuckodraggaz are picking the team, Bealing HASEN'T a FUKIN CLUE!! As soon as El Dunkeyoz £6M replacement Dunkey Danilo is FOUND OOT the Used Car Salesman has £15M worth of Assets wae a Depreciation value ae Fuk Aw.. Sound Familiar?? 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sometimes the radio is a good clue as to how much pundits in Scotland actually know about football. Dalziel states Beale would have looked at his last game and will make changes based on Servettes style of play, 1st of all, Servette had 8 players out from 1st leg, so what would he have seen at Ibrokes which will be the same tonight. Home advantage to the opposition and you have to think from the 8 missing and the missing player who had Russian citizenship, then ,they, the huns will not be facing the same team tonight.

Sometimes the radio is a good clue as to how much pundits in Scotland actually know about football. Dalziel states Beale would have looked at his last game and will make changes based on Servettes style of play, 1st of all, Servette had 8 players out from 1st leg, so what would he have seen at Ibrokes which will be the same tonight. Home advantage to the opposition and you have to think from the 8 missing and the missing player who had Russian citizenship, then ,they, the huns will not be facing the same team tonight.
Dalziels as bright as a Fukin ECLIPSE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hi Digger,

Grammar police oan patrol the night 🤣🤣

Members online

Back