That other team ,ower there

Used to read the Celtic view and discovered on Saturday the same shite was in the programme. So i look for alternative news on sites, sometimes social media strike gold with wee gems which are informative and can be fact checked 24/7.
When you read the social media you also pick up on our enemies and their struggles, to me that is worth sharing as it can prepare us and inform us of potential mistakes our own custodian may enter into or may be catious and take measures to thwart them. No your enemy and learn from them.

What ? To be the worst Champions League team of all time ....Shirley Naw young Lubos 😉

Whether we like to admit it or not, Sevco have had more joy in Europe than us over the last few years. There's only so many times we can say "sevcos opponents are shite"....or "How lucky are Sevco"
I'd much rather make a European final, while beating some decent teams in the Europa, which is our level, than being the whipping boys of the champions league, so that our board can celebrate having cash in the bank. That means fuck all to me.
We probably won't take a point in Europe this season...they have just taken a La league team scalp, probably the hardest team in their group....so yes....I wish we were as shite as sevco, in Europe.

Let's be honest...who's the happiest at the moment with their teams European exploits? Us or them.
We lose 2-0 but its the prestige of the CL, isn't it?
They beat a La Liga team, but its only the shitty EL, isn't it?
Do you think they care?? Absolutely not.
We can brag about the competition levels until the cows come home. Fact is...they seem to constantly punch above their weight, in that tournament and we are continually showed our level in the CL. Give me a run, and hope of achieving something in the EL over being the CL whipping boys, any day.

Whether we like to admit it or not, Sevco have had more joy in Europe than us over the last few years. There's only so many times we can say "sevcos opponents are shite"....or "How lucky are Sevco"
I'd much rather make a European final, while beating some decent teams in the Europa, which is our level, than being the whipping boys of the champions league, so that our board can celebrate having cash in the bank. That means fuck all to me.
We probably won't take a point in Europe this season...they have just taken a La league team scalp, probably the hardest team in their group....so yes....I wish we were as shite as sevco, in Europe.
I can see where you're coming from,100% but think of it this way Lubo.
I'd hope and expect that our club will be champions at least a minimum of 5 seasons though hopefully more.
If that's the case then our club will rake in around or possibly more than £75,000,000 a season.
If so,then our club should then be able to buy a good few decent players.
Defence is imo the priority,close the door to the silly mistakes that we make and then we should see better performances in the CL.
As for the other mob,well my guess is that they will not be happy chappies,a Rangers,mk3 is a huge possibility.

I can see where you're coming from,100% but think of it this way Lubo.
I'd hope and expect that our club will be champions at least a minimum of 5 seasons though hopefully more.
If that's the case then our club will rake in around or possibly more than £75,000,000 a season.
If so,then our club should then be able to buy a good few decent players.
Defence is imo the priority,close the door to the silly mistakes that we make and then we should see better performances in the CL.
As for the other mob,well my guess is that they will not be happy chappies,a Rangers,mk3 is a huge possibility.

Of course you're right...£75,000,000 in the bank will look lovely....for the board.
Like the 75 million sitting in there at the moment. Pity it seems is that is where it will remain...

Europa League tournament is fantastic only people who slag it off is English media.....look at celebrations when man utd and liverpool won it or even the conference when Roma and west game won it...... champions league is obv the best but it's not built for the super rich as we all know ....it's just the money and the tune at the start of game that I actually like 😂😂😂......some great European memories was in uefa cup (Seville and also the year we knocked out Barcelona in uefa cup also when we got valencia and big joos missed 2 penalties 😂)

Last edited:
Let's be honest...who's the happiest at the moment with their teams European exploits? Us or them.
We lose 2-0 but its the prestige of the CL, isn't it?
They beat a La Liga team, but its only the shitty EL, isn't it?
Do you think they care?? Absolutely not.
We can brag about the competition levels until the cows come home. Fact is...they seem to constantly punch above their weight, in that tournament and we are continually showed our level in the CL. Give me a run, and hope of achieving something in the EL over being the CL whipping boys, any day.
Abso-fuckin-loutley…..

Why are you noisers so obsessed withe the other mob? I couldn't give a fuck about them. I don't watch them never ever loo k out for there results. Celtic Is my team don't give a fuck about any one else. The other team is dead end of. Why would you go there unless you are all obsessed by them. It's not healthy look after your own team first. It's what we do never mind the bigoted sectarian racists bastards.

Been there, done that..thread about my parentage was started 🙈😂

Members online

Back