That other team ,ower there

Rumours abound that the mole man has been sacked, to be announced on Monday, he has removed ALL mentions of rainjurs fae his social media and replaced his profile photo of him in a rainjurs suit/tie/brown brogues to one of him in a Crystal Palace training kit, last time the Huns ditched a manager (weeGio) they did it in the international break, Graham Potter, and McCulloch rumours to be lined up to replace ……..
Who telt you that
Was it yir pal Keith Jackson sorry Dannybhoy 🤪

Whether we like to admit it or not, Sevco have had more joy in Europe than us over the last few years. There's only so many times we can say "sevcos opponents are shite"....or "How lucky are Sevco"
I'd much rather make a European final, while beating some decent teams in the Europa, which is our level, than being the whipping boys of the champions league, so that our board can celebrate having cash in the bank. That means fuck all to me.
We probably won't take a point in Europe this season...they have just taken a La league team scalp, probably the hardest team in their group....so yes....I wish we were as shite as sevco, in Europe.
I've made my point clear on your other thread Lubos of how bad our European record has become and expressing the need to give us back some dignity and pride but I'll be fcuked if I'm gonna give that other club any credit for anything they do.
Of course I want us to do well in Europe but that won't include being envious in any shape or form of them.

I've made my point clear on your other thread Lubos of how bad our European record has become and expressing the need to give us back some dignity and pride but I'll be fcuked if I'm gonna give that other club any credit for anything they do.
Of course I want us to do well in Europe but that won't include being envious in any shape or form of them.

Wish I could say the same Mag....I hate them with a passion and im glad im not a hun....but....I'm 100% envious that they've got to watch their team make it to European final. I 100% wish that we could confidently say that we could take on, and beat, a top La Liga side.
We constantly moan about how lucky they are but there's got to be a point where we have to admit it's not luck. They have got a tactic to take points against better teams in Europe. (Europa League)...and we don't.

Wish I could say the same Mag....I hate them with a passion and im glad im not a hun....but....I'm 100% envious that they've got to watch their team make it to European final. I 100% wish that we could confidently say that we could take on, and beat, a top La Liga side.
We constantly moan about how lucky they are but there's got to be a point where we have to admit it's not luck. They have got a tactic to take points against better teams in Europe. (Europa League)...and we don't.
I know you hate them mate but be assured they would rather be playing in the CL than the Europa.
Naebody remembers who got beat in the final ....they won nothing and they are good at that both domestically and abroad.
If you ask any of their hoardes if their preference was losing in a Europa Final or winning trebles and qualifying for CL I'm pretty certain I know the answer.
Don't despair too much Lubos most of us on here have seen our club in 3 European Finals in our lifetime and win the biggest of them all.
That mob have nothing despite our recent failings in Europe. Trust me mate the envy is all theirs. HH !!

".I wish we were as shite as sevco, in Europe"

Betis will do what PSV did after dropping points at Crumbledome. Could be tears in Spain.

2107.jpg
Real Madrid1557
429.jpg
Barcelona1359
1236.jpg
Girona1357
347.jpg
Athletic1366
2647.jpg
Valencia953
2080.jpg
Rayo Vallecano95-2
369.jpg
Atlético746
603.jpg
Cádiz75-2
1217.jpg
Getafe75-2
486.jpg
Real Betis75-5
No a great team or a team flying in Spain.

Of course you're right...£75,000,000 in the bank will look lovely....for the board.
Like the 75 million sitting in there at the moment. Pity it seems is that is where it will remain...
Then the fans get restless and the fallout would surely be heard at the AGM.
The board can't expect our fans to fill their coffers every season,play fair with the fans and the fans will play fair with the board,its that simple.

His most famous saying is "Ah huv tae say..." Don't know how some can say they like him, his 'cheeky chappy persona' is a front, he's a bitter wee fat Jaffa
Aye, cheeky chappy who everyone loves. The same prick that scored a goal and then ran the length of the Jungle goading the Celtic fans and pointing to the red top of his sock.

Yeah - we all know the significance of them always having a red band on their socks. Cos you're up to your knees in Fenian blood ya sectarian bigot. 🤬🍊

Today was big fuck you to those bestert goblins.
Greasy palms wringing when the carpenter was axed.

Another red card...
We will be getting accusations, questions or suggestions of roid inhalers next.
Mibi....
Let's see how long this hun train can keep rolling twice a week.

The amesh dwarf ain't fit
Barbie needs a new leg.
The huffin and puffin mob a plenty.

Let's see.

The super computer of randomness dealt us ...again...a statistical impossibility...shucks oh golly...

Get through this as we have been doing then they fuckers have a task.

When we are in full flow they are fuckin toast.

They know it.

Collectively as a fan base we have acknowledged we have been shite.

They fuckers have been on a metronome of insane insanity v mini joys or Bullshit bullishness.

Let's see how long they can take the heat.

Hot as hell currently

Cackling slaggs and toothless wraiths fast tracked under rocks pronto tonto

Last edited:
Just watched the last hawf oor of the hunz game!!!chances Motherwell missed/ fluffed were unreal,,,how is it every team that go to the shithole act Like they’ve never seen a ball before???hope theyre As wasteful when we go to fir park….
Did the same last 20 mins....Motherwell should have scored at least 3 or 4 good chances. Huns looked absolute dugshite clearances aff the line on a few occasions.
Thought Motherwell looked pretty decent there so tough game next week.

Members online

Back