That other team ,ower there

Added them in a line yrs ago tae beat Murderwell @ 1/6 away fae hame tae boost coupon up tae a grand! Got beat 1-0 & ex Hun Bastard John Spencer wae only goal! 😩😩😩.. Never backed them since!😏😏.. Made a Fortune backing against them over the yrs in Champions Lg but STILL never want tae see them back in it unless 2nd in Lg gets u in! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ach, it's easy money wee manager in local betfred hates me, So far backing the wee Sassanach Bawbag tae score has paid for accommodation for Euro 2024, two thirds of the way too my target for bevvy, food & travel. Plus giving MrsTT a bung for me fucking of for mibbie 4wks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ach, it's easy money wee manager in local betfred hates me, So far backing the wee Sassanach Bawbag tae score has paid for accommodation for Euro 2024, two thirds of the way too my target for bevvy, food & travel. Plus giving MrsTT a bung for me fucking of for mibbie 4wks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Easiest money fur me wiz 10k on Ajax @ 1/2 tae beat the Huns last Yr in 1st game.. Paid oot after 25 Mins when 2-0 up! 😁😁😁.. 2 holidays tae πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ Thailand fur me after that!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Got rid ae ma Mrs yrs ago m8.. Never been so well aff & she Disny kno where I live either!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Easiest money fur me wiz 10k on Ajax @ 1/2 tae beat the Huns last Yr in 1st game.. Paid oot after 25 Mins when 2-0 up! 😁😁😁.. 2 holidays tae πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­ Thailand fur me after that!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Got rid ae ma Mrs yrs ago m8.. Never been so well aff & she Disny kno where I live either!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
10k? Surely you could have had 2 holidays anywhere without risking the 10 k doon the pan?

Are you a football player? 10K wtf

thats close to my income for 2 years lmao

Another waste ae Fukin time! 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Nae way the Audios getting made public & basically the SFA have ignored the Cunts! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣View attachment 24771
Overriding concensus that means THEM & ONLY THEM!! Specific requests get rid ae Gollum! 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. They threaten aw manner ae SHITE then get their ARSES handed tae them on a Fukin plate EVERY TIME!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. When's Big Mikes nxt £5M due fur the shirt deal? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
And the SFA replied...Fuck off"

Sevcos statement on thier meeting with the SFA over thier penalty claim stateing that all were in agreement that it was a penalty also the VAR audio did not mention the offside,The SFA have totally disagreed with this saying no such agreement took place. Can’t understand why sevco are making such a big deal of this, is it to keep the mugs happy? Strange to say the least it does show how far they will go to twist the truth to suit them is it to prove that they are still a power in Scottish Football which they are definitely not they are the lowest of the low with thier cheating lying twisting things to suit them at the end of the day they got beat by a better Team and that they can’t except

Sevcos statement on thier meeting with the SFA over thier penalty claim stateing that all were in agreement that it was a penalty also the VAR audio did not mention the offside,The SFA have totally disagreed with this saying no such agreement took place. Can’t understand why sevco are making such a big deal of this, is it to keep the mugs happy? Strange to say the least it does show how far they will go to twist the truth to suit them is it to prove that they are still a power in Scottish Football which they are definitely not they are the lowest of the low with thier cheating lying twisting things to suit them at the end of the day they got beat by a better Team and that they can’t except
Think they’ll keep this going tilπŸ€”β€¦..mibee the end of January??

10k? Surely you could have had 2 holidays anywhere without risking the 10 k doon the pan?

Are you a football player? 10K wtf

thats close to my income for 2 years lmao
Made a few Bob over the yrs m8 & after watching us PUMP them 4-0 knew Ajax were a CERTAINTY!! 😁😁.. With Bet 365 you have the bonus of going 2-0 up as an AUTOMATIC payout & as with Sat & even the Cypriot 'Brickies' the Huns generally go 2-0 doon before getting their Token pen!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣.. As it happened they were 2-0 doon in EVERY CL game last Season so it really wiz MONEY FUR AULD FUKIN ROPE!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Think they’ll keep this going tilπŸ€”β€¦..mibee the end of January??
No way they will ever stop, otherwise they'd have to admit that they were well gubbed by us and Baldiemort is not quite the managerial genius they have hyped him to be.

They will continue this crap forever! I guarantee in 20 years time, fans of TheTheTheTheRangers will still be moaning about that time a fenian ref denied their predecessors (who are still the same club as the previous 4 liquidated incarnations) a stonewall handball Tavpen to beat the Tims.

All because Chief Inspector Tim O'Fenian demanded that the Sellick won against the Deady Bears.

They have now blackballed Collum more or less banned from sevco games the same ref who gave them 5 penalties during his time Refeereing thier games, does this mean they will ban every ref who upsets them ?? Wonder if the other refs will withdraw thier helping hand ??? Now wouldn’t that piss them off

Getting the we were cheated excuses in early for when they lose the league!Numpties the lot of them.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back