That other team ,ower there

Dundee actually look like a good side. They go out to play attacking football, work hard and are very well organised. I am impressed and this will not be a walk over for us when we go their after the split.

Their manager has been excellent for them and maybe deserves a chance with a bigger club. I also think Aberdeen have made an interesting appointment so he could do well up here when he joins them in the summer. Only if Cormack stops interfering and gives him a decent amount of time to get things going. The better the quality of opponents in the SPFL, the better as far as I'm concerned.

Dundee were passing the ball breaking up play and with a bit more composure might have scored Tony docherty has them playing well the fella mc cowan in midfield was excellent a hard team to play against, we'll need an early goal against them to see how they play from going behind, what a very good result for the hoops tonight absolutely over the moon, come on the hoops.

Dundee actually look like a good side. They go out to play attacking football, work hard and are very well organised. I am impressed and this will not be a walk over for us when we go their after the split.

Their manager has been excellent for them and maybe deserves a chance with a bigger club. I also think Aberdeen have made an interesting appointment so he could do well up here when he joins them in the summer. Only if Cormack stops interfering and gives him a decent amount of time to get things going. The better the quality of opponents in the SPFL, the better as far as I'm concerned.
Dundee had the ball in the net, but was chalked off for offside, Sutton Faddy and Boyd 'chatting' about the game, and Boyd slagging Silva, and the rest Luvly jubbly HH

Members online

Back