That other team ,ower there

'We were the best team by far' - Clement​

FT Dundee 0-0 Rangers
Rangers manager Philippe Clement has been speaking to Sportsound: "We should have won this game, we were the best team by far.
"The most possession by far, the most chances. Things didn't go our side with saves from the goalkeeper and blocks from other players.
"We've always been a team who scores a lot of goal, that's disappointing not taking the deserved three points."
"Today, I was disappointed. I was angry after the Ross County game because we lost our structure and our football in a big part of the game.
"That was not the case today, we played attacking football with a lot of players in front."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

'We were the best team by far' - Clement​

FT Dundee 0-0 Rangers
Rangers manager Philippe Clement has been speaking to Sportsound: "We should have won this game, we were the best team by far.
"The most possession by far, the most chances. Things didn't go our side with saves from the goalkeeper and blocks from other players.
"We've always been a team who scores a lot of goal, that's disappointing not taking the deserved three points."
"Today, I was disappointed. I was angry after the Ross County game because we lost our structure and our football in a big part of the game.
"That was not the case today, we played attacking football with a lot of players in front."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Heard him say its hard when the other team man mark and follow you around...hes starting to sound as daft as Beale.

Just to add the icing on the Dundee cake, the Dundee DJ was trolling the sevco fans with his the half time music selection. They played Why Does it Always Rain on Me followed by Sunshine After the Rain!

I suspect an upcoming demand for a Tiger Tim-esque sacking, a misspelt statement scrawled in orange crayon and an official complaint insisting on a replay already being sent to the SFA / SPFL / LRA / UVF / DUP / BBC / EBT / MFI / UN / STV / UKIP!
The sevvies do love an acronym BB. FTP WATP

Heard him say its hard when the other team man mark and follow you around...hes starting to sound as daft as Beale.
If there's one person who hates ahem!
Strongly dislikes Clement, it must surely be the " moments in the game" man himself , Mick Beale.
After all Mick Beale was licking his lips at the prospect of finally getting to win something, having won a big game of meaning for the first and last time knocking out Swiss giants Servette before getting thumped out of Europe by PSV after a 1st leg 2-2 victory at home, followed by a humiliating scoreline we wont mention here ( PSV 5-1 therangers oops), and once more recognising the Europa league isn't the champions league nor the champions league play offs.
He was all set to lead the mighty sevco to a league cup minus Celtic's involvement.
Just when it was within touching distance the board decided they'd best do what the fans were demanding again ( the peeps know best) and ditch him for next bestest saviour Clement and deprive him of the "it was my team it was my trophy ", (somewhat reminiscent of " i bought those titles" someone called greene once said) league cup and the huge injection of £400k prize money that came with it. Nope Clement stole it away.
Mick Beale, the only guy who has two teams called rangers in two different who...strongly dislike him .
You have to feel sorry for the guy , don't you? 😛

Last edited:
Yesterday(Wedensday) I joined the young yin for a pint or 6 down our local, it was rather busy due tae theRanjurs being away from home.

The general tone was turn up 3pts close the gap tae 1pt, of course like Sunday thur heroes in Royal Blue SHAT IT.

Now many though I was there just to gloat, naw just out enjoying a Wednesday night enjoying a few pints & the game wae my daughter while MrsTT is on holiday wae her Sis, me gloat never.

HA HA GIRFUY UP YEE YA DELUDED HUN GIMPS🖕
😭
🥃 Slàinte

I never saw the game last night , I don't watch their games as they aye always get penalties , much better I watch the highlights instead. Last I watched them live they were tanking Ross county through an o.g 1-0 @ HT. So I turned it off then heard it was 2-1 the staggies , 3-1 the staggies PENULTAY TAE TAVPEN (and therangers) feared the worst but no more penalties were forthcoming so I'll stick with not watching until after they lose or win 0-0.
Dundee goalie made a few McCracken saves. Sevco could easily have won that game morally 1 or 2 -0 , to Dundee.

My brother txt me that sevco were bringing on De Bruyne last night , he was mistaken cos I was watching him play for city at the time he meant Matondo.
I sensed a wee bit of nerves in his txt and replied " if he was all that he would be starting" , aye right enough.

I never saw the game last night , I don't watch their games as they aye always get penalties , much better I watch the highlights instead. Last I watched them live they were tanking Ross county through an o.g 1-0 @ HT. So I turned it off then heard it was 2-1 the staggies , 3-1 the staggies PENULTAY TAE TAVPEN (and therangers) feared the worst but no more penalties were forthcoming so I'll stick with not watching until after they lose or win 0-0.
Dundee goalie made a few McCracken saves. Sevco could easily have won that game morally 1 or 2 -0 , to Dundee.

Tend not to watch them myself.... But I decided last night to start with them until the inevitable penalty and lavish praise was forthcoming, then I'd switch to the CL games and watch them.. The goals show at half ten was all I seen of the CL stuff...

That lot were absolutely rotten, nothing in attack and devoid of ideas in the opponents half. Still they were better than the sevvies though...

Tend not to watch them myself.... But I decided last night to start with them until the inevitable penalty and lavish praise was forthcoming, then I'd switch to the CL games and watch them.. The goals show at half ten was all I seen of the CL stuff...

That lot were absolutely rotten, nothing in attack and devoid of ideas in the opponents half. Still they were better than the sevvies though...
Another honest mistake when Dundee were denied a penalty for a handball in the box
No need for VAR to get involved as it was against you know who

I used the multiscreen option on the boax (well Firestick) so watched the Deady Bears and Man City at the same time (I was going to watch Arsenal on my phone too, but decided that was going too far).

I fully expected a Tavpen late on as Robertson was penalising Dundee every time the sevvies hurled themselves to the ground, but allowed trips, pulls and shoves on the dark blues with rarely a free kick given. It is not just the big decisions that allows referees to decide the outcome of matches (see Beaton in the last derby game).

It is almost as is the sevvie players are too frightened to trust themselves by trying to outplay inferior opponents in open play. Their whole gameplay seems to revolve around set pieces. Whereas we just quickly restart with a short pass they often want to just attempt practicised moves drilled into them on the training ground.

The downside of this is that they have to constantly win free kicks in order to do this, which leads to their priorities being to invent a foul rather than beat their opposition player. Their attackers' first instincts these days are to win a Tavpen rather than try to score themselves, which seems crazy to me.

I though GVB at least encouraged his players to be more expansive, but under Slippy G/Beale and now Clementine, they have regressed back to this tactic. I guess when it works the fans/media are delighted but when it breaks down then so does their support.

I used the multiscreen option on the boax (well Firestick) so watched the Deady Bears and Man City at the same time (I was going to watch Arsenal on my phone too, but decided that was going too far).

I fully expected a Tavpen late on as Robertson was penalising Dundee every time the sevvies hurled themselves to the ground, but allowed trips, pulls and shoves on the dark blues with rarely a free kick given. It is not just the big decisions that allows referees to decide the outcome of matches (see Beaton in the last derby game).

It is almost as is the sevvie players are too frightened to trust themselves by trying to outplay inferior opponents in open play. Their whole gameplay seems to revolve around set pieces. Whereas we just quickly restart with a short pass they often want to just attempt practicised moves drilled into them on the training ground.

The downside of this is that they have to constantly win free kicks in order to do this, which leads to their priorities being to invent a foul rather than beat their opposition player. Their attackers' first instincts these days are to win a Tavpen rather than try to score themselves, which seems crazy to me.

I though GVB at least encouraged his players to be more expansive, but under Slippy G/Beale and now Clementine, they have regressed back to this tactic. I guess when it works the fans/media are delighted but when it breaks down then so does their support.
I watched CJ Novo match report he was brutally honest fair play to him, still.not posting it here

Back