That other team ,ower there

I don’t watch them normally unless they’re getting beat and I’ll put the last 5 mins on to laugh at their raging coupons but as there was FA on TV last night I put them on FFS it was like a highland league game they were utter shite without the pattern of assistance they’d be mid table

I don’t watch them normally unless they’re getting beat and I’ll put the last 5 mins on to laugh at their raging coupons but as there was FA on TV last night I put them on FFS it was like a highland league game they were utter shite without the pattern of assistance they’d be mid table
That’s a good point, where would they be without the MIBs.

Some of the deluded over on swallow swallow have come up with a genius and cunning plan. That is to sell Tavpen to a Saudi team for 50 million and Butcrack to anyone for 35 million. Give captain Clemidia that and the season ticket money for a rebuild that will see them dominate Scottish football for years to come 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Some of the deluded over on swallow swallow have come up with a genius and cunning plan. That is to sell Tavpen to a Saudi team for 50 million and Butcrack to anyone for 35 million. Give captain Clemidia that and the season ticket money for a rebuild that will see them dominate Scottish football for years to come 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Aye but it's just fitba , they want a different type of domination 🤮

If there's one person who hates ahem!
Strongly dislikes Clement, it must surely be the " moments in the game" man himself , Mick Beale.
After all Mick Beale was licking his lips at the prospect of finally getting to win something, having won a big game of meaning for the first and last time knocking out Swiss giants Servette before getting thumped out of Europe by PSV after a 1st leg 2-2 victory at home, followed by a humiliating scoreline we wont mention here ( PSV 5-1 therangers oops), and once more recognising the Europa league isn't the champions league nor the champions league play offs.
He was all set to lead the mighty sevco to a league cup minus Celtic's involvement.
Just when it was within touching distance the board decided they'd best do what the fans were demanding again ( the peeps know best) and ditch him for next bestest saviour Clement and deprive him of the "it was my team it was my trophy ", (somewhat reminiscent of " i bought those titles" someone called greene once said) league cup and the huge injection of £400k prize money that came with it. Nope Clement stole it away.
Mick Beale, the only guy who has two teams called rangers in two different who...strongly dislike him .
You have to feel sorry for the guy , don't you? 😛
NO

Failing that it’s back to bouncy castle song requests from the onion bears and hun branded beer again 😂

I'm not celebrating winning the league yet....but I'll be happy to hold my hands up and say, I did not think we had a chance. And i did concede it after we threw away a 9 point lead.
We couldn't win 3 in a row. Our players were all injured. Our form was shocking and those cunts were getting a penalty every match. It will be the biggest title win on the last 20 years if we go on to do it.
They're STILL getting a pen EVERY match but Oddbod, TavPen, Baraprik & Soapy are Fukin SHITE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The thought of a few mid week pints & some football into the bargain was the reason we went out, also the pub having the multi screen option, is what sold it.

Was more interested in the two UCL matches, than what was going on in Dundee, diddny really need to because the locals we're keeping us up to date with the torrents of abuse being directed at theRanjurs, the only thing missing was some bear on bear fighting.

They had been warned after one of the TVs got bottled during the Derby Match a few weeks ago. After they're valiant draw against Dundee they directed there frustration towards the the two fenian Spanish bastards managing Arsenal & Man City.

They wouldn't have Arteta as he's been found out in the last two games, also he doesn't play football theRanjurs way 🤔 Aye Billy Billy jnr he doesn't play the long ball game.

Most of they're anger was directed towards Gaurdiola, he's just a fucking greeting face Bastard who bought his team success, did the Ranjurs1872 edition not do that during the 90s🤔 Left the pub once the Man City coverage finished.

Once home put the disposal rubber gloves on & went on tae folly folly 10 different threads all on the Dens Park Debacle.

Aye fellow Noiser's THE MELTDOWN HAS BEGUN & IMO ITS F CKIN BRILLIANT 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Back