That other team ,ower there

Clear and obvious why no Scottish officials will be at the Euros, what a sad joke they are and the help they have to give that mob unreal.
Think we'll take them apart , dallas the mib?
We've had Robertson, Walsh and Beaton so far this season against Old Firm FC. Seeing as Dickinson is MIBbing this weekend I'd put money on ex-Ibrokes mascot, Steve McLean, on MIB duties next weekend. Dallas quit onfield refereeing as he could do more for sevco as a full time VAR so don't be surprised if he is on again in the next game.

That leaves Dickinson for the Scottish Cup Final.

Bloody hell, the Killie goalie has gifted the sevvies 2 goals now to help their goal difference. Which GK continually parries shots out to the centre of their own box?

I can't wait to hear the furious rantings from McInnes regarding some appalling MIBbery sgainst his side today...

I won't hold my breath!

Question when they substituted thier 2 players the cameras followed I think it was Dresser off even to the touch of hands when the diving Queen was coming off being pushed in that direction by Tavpen the Queen had shirt in his mouth and looked as if he was going to Cry at that point the camera switched back to Dresser and away from him ? Wonder why ??

Last edited:
Bloody hell, the Killie goalie has gifted the sevvies 2 goals now to help their goal difference. Which GK continually parries shots out to the centre of their own box?

I can't wait to hear the furious rantings from McInnes regarding some appalling MIBbery sgainst his side today...

I won't hold my breath!
Not a Fukin chance ae that! 🀣🀣🀣.. Probably say "Ach it's just wan ae they things & Ranjerks wur WORLD CLASS, we had nae answer!" 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Soon as Killie took the lead, you could sense the even up was coming. get Killie down to ten and give a penalty. If they thought to look at Killies goal and see if they could offside it, then the passage of play seemed t iindicate Tavpen hand-balled it into his own net. Should have been a pen and red card to Tavpen.

Not a Fukin chance ae that! 🀣🀣🀣.. Probably say "Ach it's just wan ae they things & Ranjerks wur WORLD CLASS, we had nae answer!" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Thank fk we're hitting a bit of form noo Sean m8. Hammer the huns that takes oot var and honest mistakes. Mind you if Joe hart wis tae punt the ball right into the huns net they cnuts would find something to chalk it off. Score as many goals as we can then there's no doubt we'll win this league.

Soon as Killie took the lead, you could sense the even up was coming. get Killie down to ten and give a penalty. If they thought to look at Killies goal and see if they could offside it, then the passage of play seemed t iindicate Tavpen hand-balled it into his own net. Should have been a pen and red card to Tavpen.
As I stated m8 it's now happened SIX FUKIN TIMES this Season.. 18 Fukin CORRUPT PTS they'd NEVER have had! 🀬🀬🀬.. Waeoot this assistance they took 1 pt oot ae 9 against Murderwell, DROSS Coonty & Dundee... I REST MY FUKIN CASE!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thank fk we're hitting a bit of form noo Sean m8. Hammer the huns that takes oot var and honest mistakes. Mind you if Joe hart wis tae punt the ball right into the huns net they cnuts would find something to chalk it off. Score as many goals as we can then there's no doubt we'll win this league
Take Fuk Aw pt m8, we will FUKIN DESTROY THEM!! 😁😁😁
Agree Sean M8. Minds away wae the fairies the noo. Never thought the huns would beat Killie by hitting 4.

Thank fk we're hitting a bit of form noo Sean m8. Hammer the huns that takes oot var and honest mistakes. Mind you if Joe hart wis tae punt the ball right into the huns net they cnuts would find something to chalk it off. Score as many goals as we can then there's no doubt we'll win this league.
I'm as confident as the 3 & 4-0 HUMPINS we gave them recently m8! Remember they have NAE FANS & even wae 800 Knuckodraggaz we'd STILL FUKIN DESTROY THEM but wae NANE they're LAMBS TAE THE SLAUGHTER! SERIAL FUKIN LOOSAZ.. THIS IS GONNY BE WAN HELL AE A PARTYπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Members online

Latest posts

Back