That other team ,ower there

Colour me surprised they won against 10 men from a straight red for an accidental handball.
We beat them next week its ours, simple as that.
In a way I'm glad they won. Means we will be totally focused on putting them back in their box.
Its in our hands, they are hoping other teams do them a favour.
Not gonna happen. HH

Colour me surprised they won against 10 men from a straight red for an accidental handball.
In a way I'm glad they won. Means we will be totally focused on putting them back in their box.
Not gonna happen. HH
Only Wankers that dae them a favour are the Cheating Hun Refs m8! 🤬🤬🤬EVERY CUNT bar the Mini Huns Fukin DETEST THEM! Well I say that in the knowledge that the JUNKIE Hun Bastards mob are gone fur Fukin good!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We will see how many favours we get from mibs and var when play Killie away. It'll be the usual shit Killie getting away with murder. Don't expect them to go down to ten we we play them. Cnuts will probably get a pen .😡
We'll get Fuk Aw aff any Cunt m8 but it'll no matter!! We will HUMP them by at LEAST 3 CLEAR GOALS taking us 6 pts & 11 goals clear.. An UNASSAILABLE LEAD!! 😁😁😁.. Even if we lost tae Killie (think it'll be a draw) we'll Fukin HORSE St. Midden at hame.. The Dbl is on its way!! 🏆🏆🥳🥳🥳🥳

Imagine it came down to goal difference on the last game of the season. I believe that was the fixture supercomputers hope when handing them Hearts.
If it does come down to GD (god forbid they were to beat us next week) then you can guarantee Naismith, who sets his team up to lose against them, will end up playing half his youth players.

Not gonna happen.

Imagine it came down to goal difference on the last game of the season. I believe that was the fixture supercomputers hope when handing them Hearts.
If it does come down to GD (god forbid they were to beat us next week) then you can guarantee Naismith, who sets his team up to lose against them, will end up playing half his youth players.
You're full of the joys of life young Lubo.Wont come down to last game believe me I'm a ghost 👻 👻

Widny need tae play eez Youth players, his 1st team LIE DOON even better!! 🤬🤬🤬.. It'll no come ANYWHERE near that m8.. Nxt wk is a HUMPIN.. REMEMBER AM NEVA WRANG & have made a Fortune backing against the FILTH!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was always gony be about next weekend and i can't see anything other than a Celtic win.I see they rats were bailed out again today so our players will need to be switched on next week and avoid daft tackles.We play to the best of our abilities and we win the game simple as that imo .HH

Sorry Sean, I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I don't think we will hump them. We cannot be complacent and will have to work very hard for the 100 minutes to secure the vital victory. If both teams play to their very best them we will win. I won't relax until we are 3 goals ahead and I don't know if we'll ever manage that next week.

I won't underestimate them but I'm confident of a home win to all but seal the title.

Sorry Sean, I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I don't think we will hump them. We cannot be complacent and will have to work very hard for the 100 minutes to secure the vital victory. If both teams play to their very best them we will win. I won't relax until we are 3 goals ahead and I don't know if we'll ever manage that next week.

I won't underestimate them but I'm confident of a home win to all but seal the title.
I can feel the tension already and we're a week away!Any kind of win will do for me .

Anges Spurs are taking an absolute beating. He better hope that famous personality of his can save his job in the EPL roundabout.
I see #AngeOut is trending on unsocial media. The same fans lauding him before Xmas are now slagging him off and demanding he gets sacked. Of course, it is accompanied by the usual xenophobic superior big headed pish denigrating Scottish, Japanese & Australian football. The artogant big mouthed twats.

Mind you, 2 goals in 5 minutes brings the score back to 4-2 down.

I see #AngeOut is trending on unsocial media. The same fans lauding him before Xmas are now slagging him off and demanding he gets sacked. Of course, it is accompanied by the usual xenophobic superior big headed pish denigrating Scottish, Japanese & Australian football. The artogant big mouthed twats.

Mind you, 2 goals in 5 minutes brings the score back to 4-2 down.

Same fans that stole our song to serenade the guy will be moaning about bringing in a manager from a backwater league.

Same fans that stole our song to serenade the guy will be moaning about bringing in a manager from a backwater league.
But...let's not forget...John Lundstram is the best on earth...according to the aliens :LOL: We will defeat them next week, in spite of the masons in black, and Daizen, Kyogo, Jamesie, and wee Nicholas Kuhn are going to tear them apart. The downside for us is Goldson missing from their back line. AJ and wee GT will 'eat the breid' and get tore in, and CCV and Liam Scales, will take care of the dancing queens up front, CalMac, Reo and Matty have the beating of them in midfield, and big Joe will relish playing his final derby game at Paradise next weekend. Am I looking forward to this game, You're fucking right I am !!! COYBIG !!!🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

This... nothing is won yet and it's last chance saloon for those bastards

Members online

Back