The 25th of May, The Day Celtic makes History

THE day of days.....and the BHOYS delivered
just take a moment and remember how bad things got(94) and the turmoil we were in, no trophy for 6yrs, up against Industrial cheating 2001-2011, but we came through it all.THE GREATEST,history makers, a Club unbroken,a people that can't be broken! Never will be.HH ☘☘☘☘

THE day of days.....and the BHOYS delivered
just take a moment and remember how bad things got(94) and the turmoil we were in, no trophy for 6yrs, up against Industrial cheating 2001-2011, but we came through it all.THE GREATEST,history makers, a Club unbroken,a people that can't be broken! Never will be.HH ☘☘☘☘
Exactly the reason this is so special. Well said Galway. When you think you've lost your club and gone through their 9, you take nothing for granted and enjoy every single moment of history created.

Exactly the reason this is so special. Well said Galway. When you think you've lost your club and gone through their 9, you take nothing for granted and enjoy every single moment of history created.
Niall j the very thought of losing the club would give you the dread, but not to worry it could just be the company!! ????!

It's written in the stars. The date says it all!

https://thecelticstar.com/celtic-v-...tic-makes-history-niall-js-cup-final-preview/

Bring it home Bhoys!
go onto the cesspit that is the Celtic blog and you'd think we'd won phuq all! well J.F's not going to ruin my history makin day! god bless Neil Lennon and the bhoys who are running on empty, for 3 feckin years they've produced when it mattered,did i think i'd see a treble treble in my lifetime... NAW! but it's been done, and J.F's blogs today are a disgrace,yes we have differences of opinion's regarding Lenny's appointment and the board,but leave predicting the future to feckin clairvoyants!!!!! COYBIG!

Members online

Latest posts

Back