The 4 Horsetims of the Hunskelpocalypse

What I mean by that I do not need these wee stupid faces is it smilies. ah dunno, doh.as I posted previously . lost my thoughts. Sorry peeps. Buono notte. take care, love.

I hope you’re right, but I think KT is off. All they need to do is match whatever price we asked for.

We should have said no deal at all, which suggests to me that KT wants to go. Which to me is fucking shit if true.

If he didn’t want to go we wouldn’t be waiting for the third bid, would we?

The one player I never for a minute thought would want to go before ten. I’m hoping that it’s a play by his agent to up his wages at us.

Straw grasping I know.
V1 I think this too and I would never have believed KT would leave us before the 10 was attained! Just goes to show that the lure of EPL and the megabucks wages trump our
belief that players would want the immortality of being part of the team that got the ten and the legendary status thereafter! I also think this long term injury has spooked him and he is thinking he needs to get away from the hammer throwers in the Scottish game, where there is no protection from refs, before he receives a career-ending injury!

Dont have a problem with him as long as he gives 100% Larry but dont think he wants to be here

I would agree that he doesn't want to be here, but I think now he realizes that he has to prove himself, and for that he'll play up to his potential, and possibly beyond. That's can only be good for us. It's unfortunate that he doesn't want to play here, or so it seems -- and frankly I can't imagine why anyone would feel that way -- but whatever floats your boat, Olivier . . . .

I would agree that he doesn't want to be here, but I think now he realizes that he has to prove himself, and for that he'll play up to his potential, and possibly beyond. That's can only be good for us. It's unfortunate that he doesn't want to play here, or so it seems -- and frankly I can't imagine why anyone would feel that way -- but whatever floats your boat, Olivier . . . .[/QUOTE
Hopefully he'll do the business for us this season because hes a talented player.Thought he was gony have a great season for us last year but he never done much after scorin against the huns.

Well, I would agree on his talent, PA. He seemed to lose interest after the previous manager left, and I think someone (probably his agent) filled him with expectations that were, let's just say, unfulfilled. He has shown that he has the talent, and maybe Lenny lit a fire under him. When he's playing well, I'd love for him to stay, but it's up to him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back