The Big Cup Final

About 15 years ago I had to go over to Madrid for business meetings and we had a spare morning so did a visit of Real Madrid's stadium. It was very impressive even though I don't like them. But my nephew asked me to get him something when he heard I was going there so I bought him a nice away top.

I then went straight to my client's office for a meeting and the security guards at the reception start busting my chops because I had a Real Madrid bag. Of course the workers in Madrid mostly support Athletico so were rightly slagging me off. But rather than just accept this and meekly get past them for my business meeting, I started fighting back against them twlling them their team were dirty cheating arseholes cos of their shite in 1974!

Fortunately my colleague got me inside the building past them so I could attend the meeting. But I did flick them the Vs as I left the building!

So to summarise, I love King Kenny so c'mon Liverpool! 🍺😁👍

Liverpool for me......if they play at their best Real Madrid will have nae chance IMO......And remember the last time they played in the final.....Real 'made sure' Salah was crippled and had to go off injured.....
That Madrid team have a bit of fight in them so it should be a decent final.Too close to call but not fussed who wins.

They ban them from Ibrox yet they still kiss their arse..
That league wins up with the best of them in my opinion ..certainly in my time watching Celtic.Lookimg forward to seeing an even stronger Celtic next season.
Last season is up there with stopping Deadco"s 10 IAR for me as the most wonderful in my lifetime.

But you are 100% right Tony, the worse the Toilet Slurpers treat them, the more desperate the BBC are to brown nose the arseholes!

Am 10 minutes in and was thinking the same
Why they had to include the huns getting beat on penalties in the Europa League and the winning the Scottish Cup before they had celtic winning the League.
The whole time line was out. I think the huns on bbc Scotland couldn't bring themselves to just praise celtic.
But on a better note, the huns are going mad because the SNP Glasgow City Council are doing fuck all for the Queens jubilee apart from putting coronation chicken sandwiches on the school lunch menu lol

But on a better note, the huns are going mad because the SNP Glasgow City Council are doing fuck all for the Queens jubilee apart from putting coronation chicken sandwiches on the school lunch menu lol
The thick feckers don’t seem to realise that last year’s George square debacle has put paid to any civic sponsored events the masses of Huns will attend, no one likes them, no one will entertain them, no one trusts them…..they only have themselves to blame, bog snorkelling hun scum 🤣 🚽

Back