THE BOARDROOM

I've said a million times, get the best manager you can, trust his judgement, back him as best you can and happily sit in your bunker while the supporters bounce with the positivity.

Fail to get the right man at the helm and it goes tits up in every way possible and your on the menu minute after minute.

Michael Nicholson look like he'd be about as much fun as a S&M session with an angry ex, but if he
continues to stay in his lane and leaves fitba to the professionals, he'll get the respect he should be getting nw IMO
Don’t want to disagree with you STG but I’m sure it was more than a million times you said it 👍😂

I've said a million times, get the best manager you can, trust his judgement, back him as best you can and happily sit in your bunker while the supporters bounce with the positivity.

Fail to get the right man at the helm and it goes tits up in every way possible and your on the menu minute after minute.

Michael Nicholson look like he'd be about as much fun as a S&M session with an angry ex, but if he
continues to stay in his lane and leaves fitba to the professionals, he'll get the respect he should be getting nw IMO
I have to say I think you've hit the nail on the head. Michael Nicholson seems to be the major difference. A lot thought he was going to be P Lawwells man doing his bidding in his stead.
Dorsn't seem that way, goin about his business quietly in the background. Letting the Manager identify his targets and then backing his decisions with hard cash, (ok maybe a bank transfer).
Getting the permanent signings of CCV and Jota, Maeda as well as Bernabei are good business.
Even if they decide to eventually move on we will surely reap profits on all of them.
In the meanwhile we are strengthening our squad and increasing competition for places.
Being in the group stages of the CL we will need this.
The way I see it the swerved bullet that was Howe and the departure of Dom as CEO has served us well, some thing just work out for the best even if you can't see it at the time. The Universe stepped in if you like.
Long may it continue. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back