The Boss Keeps The Focus Where It Belongs At Celtic. On Nothing But The Next Game On The List.

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
Earlier on today, I said that Rodgers appeared in front of the latest Fan Forum meeting where he revealed that Daizen Maeda might be back a lot sooner than we all though. In fact, it was an investors club meeting he addressed when he gave that update, and some others which I will get to later on tonight, along with their implications. Rodgers has had a busy week, and it just goes to show that…

Source

Continue reading...

He can be the most frustrating player in the world at times but we have missed his energy in the last couple of games.Fingers crossed this is true .

Earlier on today, I said that Rodgers appeared in front of the latest Fan Forum meeting where he revealed that Daizen Maeda might be back a lot sooner than we all though. In fact, it was an investors club meeting he addressed when he gave that update, and some others which I will get to later on tonight, along with their implications. Rodgers has had a busy week, and it just goes to show that…

Source

Continue reading...
Why later tonight?

Members online

Latest posts

Back