the celtic blog

michael duffy

are any posters here disgusted at what has happened to james forrest's "celtic blog",I've stopped posting on it myself and I know a few other Celtic fans won't go near it,due to vile nature of posts from blatant h uns and not one comment moderated,the "celtic blog" is now a cesspit and should be taken down or until james takes notice of whats happening to his site and does something about it, like joe McHugh on "video celts! HH

The Celtic blog is moderated better than any group i’ve been part of.
There are 25000 members and constant posts. Unless you want to chip in and actually pay us for doing it so we can spend more time there?Its impossible to catch every post but i dont recall you ever tagging one of us to highlight hunnery?

I take it your the type of guy that just sits there and tuts at every post and never makes a contribution to anything on the blog? Any type of hun posts and discrimination posts are dealt swiftly by the admin and the posters banned. Or is that why u are raging? Because you are not free to post what u like without retribution?

Okay

Let's do this properly; when Michael Duffy talks about The CelticBlog, I want to know what he means.

Is he talking about the FB page - as Chris says, the best moderated group on Facebook - or the actual site itself? Because if he is he's talking about Match Chat which is ZERO to do with the site and is tacked on to the bottom of a lot of sites and NOT run by moderators.

That's something I can fix if I KNOW that's what the problem is.

Problem is in the process of being solved.

There's a way to go about asking this stuff. Having a rant ain't it.

The replies to the instigators, even a thumbs down encourages them to keep going, if not getting even worse.
One guys banter is another guys poison.

I take it your the type of guy that just sits there and tuts at every post and never makes a contribution to anything on the blog? Any type of hun posts and discrimination posts are dealt swiftly by the admin and the posters banned. Or is that why u are raging? Because you are not free to post what u like without retribution?
I don't use facebook, I contribute to the blog, if you did you would know this never seen any hun posters banned hail hail!

Okay

Let's do this properly; when Michael Duffy talks about The CelticBlog, I want to know what he means.

Is he talking about the FB page - as Chris says, the best moderated group on Facebook - or the actual site itself? Because if he is he's talking about Match Chat which is ZERO to do with the site and is tacked on to the bottom of a lot of sites and NOT run by moderators.

That's something I can fix if I KNOW that's what the problem is.
not talking about facebook James,the site on Celtic news now,if iv'e overreacted and ranted I apologise,a post from "jimmy Saville"defaming our greatest ever manager, I kind of lost it HH

The Celtic blog is moderated better than any group i’ve been part of.
There are 25000 members and constant posts. Unless you want to chip in and actually pay us for doing it so we can spend more time there?Its impossible to catch every post but i dont recall you ever tagging one of us to highlight hunnery?
not talking about facebook

not talking about facebook but the site on celtic news now, I couldn't understand when a comment was reported nothing happened,unlike video celts, where reported posts were removed,thank you for the explanation as to why its not possible on celtic blog at the moment,i was unaware of the technical issues,if my rant has offended anyone I apologise,remember we're all Celtic fans hail hail

Problem is in the process of being solved.

There's a way to go about asking this stuff. Having a rant ain't it.
thank you James for acknowledging there is a problem,your site is a great platform for Celtic fans to discuss topics,it's just lately been hi jacked by hun trolls, I know don't feed them, but look forward to reading your blogs hail hail

You are one of the lucky ones then m8 because every single time I have tried to reply to any post on the blog ... the wonderful?! Match chat system shuts me down ... must not like my comment or the fact I am posting from a Portuguese address... it’s Brexit doncha know ????

I got blocked by moderators on celtic blog for one word replies, e.g yawn, zoom and moonbeams, someone using the the name "jimmy Saville" can post vile filth about our greatest ever manager and i'm going to get blocked!!! HH

Clarky,
I would prefer to ignore you but you might be one who craves learning and redemption, so indulge me this one last time.

Would you agree if anyone attacks you, you would be entitled to defend yourself?
If your home, office, shops or places of recreation were burned down, you would be perfectly entitled to reply in kind.
But..... only if the law, police and army did NOTHING to aid YOUR right to protection and survival ..........your life!
This is the scenario the Irish Catholics were living under from the 1840's till Easter 1998.
If there is no-one to defend you, you MUST organise your own defence.
YOU WILL NOT DISAGREE I'M SURE..... Or maybe YOU will, being on a lesser level of fair and just thought processes.

If you are referring to Irish Catholic paramilitaries acting in defence of their people then you need educated AGAIN.
Your lack of knowledge is astounding for one who spouts regularly on a Celtic site and shows up as an unfair, selfish and mentally deficient bigot.
I'm glad to have the chance to rubbish you and your claptrap once more because the facts are so far out of your reach, you will never likely live long enough to develop the brain stretch required to grasp them and their truth.
At the point of the Good Friday talks in 1998, it was announced 4232 people had died at the hands of groups involved in the Irish troubles. Just under 2000 people were declared to be killed because of Catholic oriented groups and over 2300 people were killed because of Protestant and Military groups.
While the killing of any person is a heinous act for whatever reason, ultimately personal survival of yourself and family is the last word in righteousness.
It is a God given right to defend your life and includes giving the evil doer and bullies a taste of their own inflictions as just and fitting.
No-one anywhere on God's green Earth has ever been condemned for doing that and why Britain's claims of going to war has never been challenged.
However your lack of knowledge is a pleasure to exploit and ridicule, though despite a pretence of good grammar, you are a fool in disguise and an unbalanced one to boot.
If you are who you think you are and push the mantle of fairness, take a look at the recent screening of 'The Massacre of BallyMurphy' or read the British army captain's take on the 1960's and his opinion before the troubles really escalated from the '70's onwards.
You cannot fail be on the side of the executed children, parents and families, OR..... it's why you are a twisted, sick, sad, lonely typical Rangers Sevconite.
Some of the unacknowledged on here will not realise it but 1916. 1922, the IRA, and the dishes served cold, had to come about.
I find it hard to say that, but what was the alternative.......mass slaughter of the already downtrodden Catholics......a cleansing of tyrannical proportions?
Well.....as it turned out, a semblance of order resulted in giving back what you got.
You will agree.
I agree with you, that Celtic fans throwing an orange flare onto the pitch was wrong and it happened just yards from where I was sitting......or standing as it happened.
But the difference was, rightly or wrongly, thrown in the 83rd minute, just after Celtic had scored, and therefore done in a moment of joy!
However, the attack on the linesman yesterday, the attack on Brown, Sinclair, and Griffiths, batteries, coins, stones and bottles...all in the last year was NOT done in a moment of joy Clark, it was hate filled and jealous spite from common scum......or...... if it was in joy, oh dear, it multiplies the level of trash within your demented fans, a thousand times.
Would you agree you should shut up and be careful what you say before expelling your verbal faeces........are I am giving you too much credit here.
That is why the stupid ret ards that come to obsess on here never get any respect.....as they say you must earn it, and ........well.........so far you are pitied and disparaged in equal amounts.
Get your facts right Clark, and tell the other simpletons on here, bilco, boy fumbler, and the rest of the Celtic obsessed Sevco/fans to do likewise.
Your glass windows will need boarding up.....again, I've shot them to pieces, so be careful not to freeze to death or move to a house with no windows, and live in the gloom of dark blue, red and black, it'll suit your personality.
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Members online

Latest posts

Back