The Celtic bus or Parks bus ???

We need 2 buses; 1 for the human league and 1 for storming the gates of Mordor

truck-the-front-police-armored-wallpaper-preview.jpg

By the way, anyone hear reports that Duffalo is putting out a new single, a cover version of a pop classic? Advance copies are reported to have been sent to clubs around the world.

I don't give a flying fuck about this bus issue. Maybe it would be cool to have our own bespoke version but it would be a magnet for bitter hun neds.

It would be too expensive anyway. That stuff is for the horrible Super League state clubs.

Just get a helicopter, a massive Chinook that we land on the pitch and the team runs out 10 minutes before kickoff.

I hate the fact that we give him not only advertising of his business but also oor money.

How can anyone justify using their buses since they, abuse our fans, cheat on a grandiose scale, lie about our ex managers and players and our fans, refused to give us an allocation of tickets for games at iPox.

I think we should have a big green bus with photos from 1967 Lisbon Lions on it. 🍀💚🍀

Not a penny should be given to them and fear of them damaging our bus is not a factor, other than to show them to burn in the light! Our board would let Jimmy Saville drive our bus, such is their moral base.

Back