The Celtic Exchange: Celtic Fire Nine Past United | Glasgow Derby, Champions League Drama and Transfer Deadline Day

Tino

Hi folks,

Our latest weekly show went live yesterday and as always I wanted to post it here for some of the new listeners who've got on board recently.

We cover the hammering of Dundee United and take a look ahead to tonight v Ross County as well as the big one on Saturday.

We also review that Champions league draw, and with the transfer window closing tomorrow at midnight we assess the business Celtic have done so far.

As always please let me know any feedback (good, bad or indifferent!) here and thanks again to everyone who's tuned in lately. It's really appreciated and hope you're enjoying the show!

The Celtic Exchange: Episode #77

Ep77_Thumbnail (1280 × 720px) (2).jpg

Will listen to that before the game tonight Tino.
Thanks Richy, let me know what you think (y)

We've also got our preview show up for tonight's game ("The Warm Up"), and that's available at The Celtic Exchange Plus.

A subscription is required for that but if you fancy a listen let me know and I'd be happy to fix you up with a month's free trial ☘️

Thanks Richy, let me know what you think (y)

We've also got our preview show up for tonight's game ("The Warm Up"), and that's available at The Celtic Exchange Plus.

A subscription is required for that but if you fancy a listen let me know and I'd be happy to fix you up with a month's free trial ☘️
I will check it oot and let you know Tino. Thanks HH

Back