The commentators curse

Athletico are a good side and play the way their manager played the game, commitment and determination, had they lost, Athletico. Liverpool would have known last night they were in a game and possibly might have took heart that if you can win ugly the rest might just be a shoe in.
It also goes a long way towards dispelling the myth about how good English football is.

It looks impressive enough with big stadiums, crowds and 1060fps UHD TV coverage, but you can dress a pig in all the silky knickers that you want.....it's still a pig at the end of it.

It also goes a long way towards dispelling the myth about how good English football is.

It looks impressive enough with big stadiums, crowds and 1060fps UHD TV coverage, but you can dress a pig in all the silky knickers that you want.....it's still a pig at the end of it.
Big VVD and Arnold believing their own hype and attempting to swagger and slap and intimidate some of the spanish players from the toughest of leagues. Spaniards fight bulls for fuck sake how mad is that.

Switched on at the 90th minute , english teams in europe are a bore fest so the last few minutes takes the pain away of watching them and listening to the dribblin pish from english commentators

The goalie sold them what a plank but give it to athletico they playedon found space and punished them

Big VVD and Arnold believing their own hype and attempting to swagger and slap and intimidate some of the spanish players from the toughest of leagues. Spaniards fight bulls for fuck sake how mad is that.
Big Virgil always had swagger, Boab........he would have me raging when he was just cruising through games, but then he'd have me awestruck with some outrageous piece of defensive skill and incredible speed.

He hasn't actually changed too much about his game.......he's just a bit more 'switched on' now.

Same with Andy Robertson. His game hasn't undergone some remarkable overhaul, he's doing the same thing now as what he was taught at Celtic - just with a slightly better quality of player.

If these eejits down south reckon that French Eddy is only worth one-fifth of a Mane or Sallah, then Eddy himself should tell them to take a running flying fuck to themselves for insulting his talent.

Big Virgil always had swagger, Boab........he would have me raging when he was just cruising through games, but then he'd have me awestruck with some outrageous piece of defensive skill and incredible speed.

He hasn't actually changed too much about his game.......he's just a bit more 'switched on' now.

Same with Andy Robertson. His game hasn't undergone some remarkable overhaul, he's doing the same thing now as what he was taught at Celtic - just with a slightly better quality of player.

If these eejits down south reckon that French Eddy is only worth one-fifth of a Mane or Sallah, then Eddy himself should tell them to take a running flying fuck to themselves for insulting his talent.
Last night commentary, do you know Andy Robertson its his 26th Birthday tonight. Did you know no Liverpool player has ever scored in Europe on his Birthday. Really thats not what Mrs Van Dyke or Mrs Robertson says.

Last edited:
According to the pundits on BT sport....Liverpool far better team - even though they have just been pumped out of the CL - beat in both matches
They were the better team last night by a country mile, and imo they should've been out of sight in the second half so dominant were they. It reminded me of the Copenhagen game Atletico suckered pool just when they thought they had rescued it. I was really surprised by liverpool's long ball tactics at times esp in that 2nd half. Aerial bombardment for 15-20 minutes. Still credit to Atletico they stuck in there and with the players they have are always dangerous. Still, no doubts that pool played the better game but caught napping like Leipzig were just after they scored at CP

Still hate Atletico Madrid. That game in 1972 is my first football memory.
Not keen on Liverpool either though. I always like to see the English commentators clamped. It still really bothers them that "Johnny Foreigner" can beat them at football. They really believe that their falling down league is the best in the world.

Still hate Atletico Madrid. That game in 1972 is my first football memory.
Not keen on Liverpool either though. I always like to see the English commentators clamped. It still really bothers them that "Johnny Foreigner" can beat them at football. They really believe that their falling down league is the best in the world.
True , they also convince themselves that they have the most watched/attended division when the Bundesliga has outperformed them in that department for years. I also dislike Atletico and their brand of football

I lived near Manchester for 30 years. I got access to tickets for a few City and Utd games. The football was dross. Hype it up all you want but generally the EPL is shit to watch.

Switched on at the 90th minute , english teams in europe are a bore fest so the last few minutes takes the pain away of watching them and listening to the dribblin pish from english commentators

The goalie sold them what a plank but give it to athletico they playedon found space and punished them
Agree watched last 5 then extra time Liverpool score game over then they score against best team in the world aye right overhyped overpaid pish Athletico(wankers )hate them
Found space and punished the best team
And if he’s a top keeper then the Wa’s worth a £5 at least.

HH 🍀👏

Agree watched last 5 then extra time Liverpool score game over then they score against best team in the world aye right overhyped overpaid pish Athletico(wankers )hate them
Found space and punished the best team
And if he’s a top keeper then the Wa’s worth a £5 at least.

HH 🍀👏
Hes ( Adrian) the no 2 keeper Alisson is the no1 injured , far better keeper and theyve had enough bad luck with keepers in Europe who can forget Karius and his blunder though he probably was concussed. Also seen Lloris for spurs v Leipzig, not too long ago that he was the so called best keeper in the world, he sold it for spurs though Leipzig were superb. Who would be a keeper ? Ask Craig Gordon

Back