The Confessional

I once went out with a hun, although in my defence - I didn't know she was a hun until she eventually invited me to stop-over.

When she said she was going to get her jammies on, I thought it would be the Victoria's Secret 'jammies', I wasn't prepared for joggy bottoms and that honkin hun tap wie the stupid big Adidas bands over the shoulders.

Best contraceptive ever.........no need for the rhythm method that night. Buckled my wallet for a taxi though.

Ok, I'll fess up, I'm a hun. I've just brushed my tooth and put on my new XXXL orange tap (i didn't shower of course) though it's a bit bumfled round my humph. Just another lazy day in the house because I don't bother my arse working and reading the Daily Record about my favourite player, wee Alfie. Aw youz Fenians seem to have it in for him just because your jealous of his £200m price tag. Well, I'm looking at the pictures cos I can't actually read. I'll head out to Gregg's soon for some sausage rolls for breakfast, in fact, I think I'll go for 55. Later on it's off to the Eastern Star where I can show off my staunchness and have a few Buckies (i have some nice Primark outfits)and enjoy the like-minded friendships with other XXXL battle axes erm...I mean women. It's great to see how ma rainjuuurrs are closing the gap and Stevie G is world class and we'll hump they taigs and win the league again and be back in our rightful place. WATP

Ok, I'll fess up, I'm a hun. I've just brushed my tooth and put on my new XXXL orange tap (i didn't shower of course) though it's a bit bumfled round my humph. Just another lazy day in the house because I don't bother my arse working and reading the Daily Record about my favourite player, wee Alfie. Aw youz Fenians seem to have it in for him just because your jealous of his £200m price tag. Well, I'm looking at the pictures cos I can't actually read. I'll head out to Gregg's soon for some sausage rolls for breakfast, in fact, I think I'll go for 55. Later on it's off to the Eastern Star where I can show off my staunchness and have a few Buckies (i have some nice Primark outfits)and enjoy the like-minded friendships with other XXXL battle axes erm...I mean women. It's great to see how ma rainjuuurrs are closing the gap and Stevie G is world class and we'll hump they taigs and win the league again and be back in our rightful place. WATP
Knew it! 😹

your neva a hun..you can speel propurly

Nuttin up wae Greggs just had a steak bake😛

not much of a confession

Confess your sins or vices here without fear or reproach....

I'll go first...

I like love island . 😬 😬
I used to like shaggin huns, the female version. I think was in my mind thirties before the naked pretzel with a Celtic supporting female. I was mortified when I founded out I had sullied the loins of a Catholic ghirl outside the bonds of Holy matrimony. I quickly left on finding out, she was not best pleased.
Besides, her wee sister was Filthy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back