THE DAILY SHITETALK

When they started singing Penny Arcade in Ibrox they never realised it was a glimpse into the future. The match day experience will soon include ra retail bazar where customers can peruse a collection of stalls selling knockoffs in an alleyway round the back of the stadium.

When they started singing Penny Arcade in Ibrox they never realised it was a glimpse into the future. The match day experience will soon include ra retail bazar where customers can peruse a collection of stalls selling knockoffs in an alleyway round the back of the stadium.
'Step up & play the Machine fails tae pay as we drag oor knuckoz in the Diepoz Arcade..Just ring the bell on the Big bag ae cash that's heading Squintys way'????????

Not being cheeky but I think it's Called being abroad with the same quality but not the weather.......'Much cheapest..you look you buy' type thing.???

anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that by and large most people are the religion and belief system that they are born into but here lies the problem and it pertains to the unspeakable hoards who follow the immoral and misinformed tribute act that resides in govan and contains the most illiterate and mislead bunch of bigots in the history of the world because with them there is no other point of view but theirs and anyone disagreeing with them is a pariah well history has shown by their demise what a busted flush they really are

memo from Mehmet and Achmed, "we love glibby,and the gullible scum who buy our knock offs,cos their staunch......." (ma phuqin sides) we're gonnae be rich Achmed,rich ah tell ye, ah know Mehmet, the gullibillies, bless their clown shoes and their pointed wee heids!

memo from Mehmet and Achmed, "we love glibby,and the gullible scum who buy our knock offs,cos their staunch......." (ma phuqin sides) we're gonnae be rich Achmed,rich ah tell ye, ah know Mehmet, the gullibillies, bless their clown shoes and their pointed wee heids!
Much blessing upon you micheal they love a laugh wee Ahmed and Mehmet...."as mehmet said to Ahmed as they sat to dine"
"Ave just had note from a good loundon friend of mine"
"His name is ## and low and behold his nose is my favourite colour of blue "
"How many synde taps will we send you ? Toorrlaaoo how many synde taps will we send you!! ???

Much blessing upon you micheal they love a laugh wee Ahmed and Mehmet...."as mehmet said to Ahmed as they sat to dine"
"Ave just had note from a good loundon friend of mine"
"His name is ## and low and behold his nose is my favourite colour of blue "
"How many synde taps will we send you ? Toorrlaaoo how many synde taps will we send you!! ???
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Members online

Latest posts

Back