The Departure Lounge

DILLIGAF

Here's a handy/helpful thread, where anyone wishing to leave, can post their 'Adios Amigos' and their reasons for leaving
This, should tidy up the forums and allow those who wish to read the posts, and reasons why, as well as those who have no interest in such things (you heartless bastards...you know who you are...) to move past it
We've had some members leave, only to come back under another nom de plume, as well as others, who have made more comebacks than Status Quo (hat tip to one long time member, for that one) 🎩🕶️
So young JEDIS...Have at it, and may your God go with you

You're WECLOME
HH

Last edited:
Here's a handy/helpful thread, where anyone wishing to leave, can post their 'Adios Amigos' and their reasons for leaving
This, should tidy up the forums and allow those who wish to read the posts, and reasons why, as well as those who have no interest in such things (you heartless bastards...you know who you are...) to move past it
We've had some members leave, only to come back under another nom de plume, as well as others, who have made more comebacks than Status Quo (hat tip to one long time member, for that one) 🎩🕶️
So young JEDIS...Have at it, and may your God go with you

You're WECLOME
HH
Um stiyin so thur ya bams
Sad to hear Jed is leaving hope god watches ower him.
Ize only jokin good 👁️dea Dill

HH 😉

You mean the squeaky bum lounge.
As you casually try and saunter innocently through the NOTHING TO DECLARE doors as you heave your suitcase packed with fags and tobacco trying to look like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.
Has anyone actually seen anyone going through the DECLARE doors?

Too true!! Even if you know you are legit, you always do that sensible trying to act cool walk through the green channel while yer man at the customs terminal is at his computer screen watching a bit of Willie Thorne , not giving a fuck🙈

Apologies, tried sending message by phone without wearing glasses.
What I were trying to say is all you folk leaving for warm climates I am already there??
Temps hitting high 30's and in Thailand doing dog rescue by converting anything I can find for sheltering dogs in the midday sun. My reference to 'no pimples' is all my pores are open owing to the heat so need to fit fans to cool the poor 4 legged mutts.
If the explanation is as clear as mud, please forgive me and blame the Merchant Navy, Offshore Oil&Gas, exotic Asian ladies and too much Sam Miguels drank very chilled inside topless GoGo bars.
PS Where I live now is near 500+kilometres from Pattaya, 5 of our 10 dogs. Pictures are all to big to load

Attachments

• 117193847_296177405156206_8903875474991259316_n.jpg
    117193847_296177405156206_8903875474991259316_n.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 7
Apologies, tried sending message by phone without wearing glasses.
What I were trying to say is all you folk leaving for warm climates I am already there??
Temps hitting high 30's and in Thailand doing dog rescue by converting anything I can find for sheltering dogs in the midday sun. My reference to 'no pimples' is all my pores are open owing to the heat so need to fit fans to cool the poor 4 legged mutts.
If the explanation is as clear as mud, please forgive me and blame the Merchant Navy, Offshore Oil&Gas, exotic Asian ladies and too much Sam Miguels drank very chilled inside topless GoGo bars.
PS Where I live now is near 500+kilometres from Pattaya, 5 of our 10 dogs. Pictures are all to big to load
Well done for helping those beautiful dogs
Nothing better than volunteering to help those in most need
HH

Well done for helping those beautiful dogs
Nothing better than volunteering to help those in most need
HH
Bit of background info...
My mother died and her husband said he were putting down her dog 'Lady' a collie. There were bad blood between us and my offer of taking the dog spurred him more to put her a 5 year old healthy Shetland collie down. He were a bad person and I seen Karma at work with his sufferings later in life.
1986, did not know my ex hated dogs, so when an old 8+ year female Lab were going to be put down I took her in. Sadly I had to go China working for 3 months, when I returned 'Lady' were gone and I could never get the same answer twice. My ex is amazed when in 2007 during our legal separation I brought the loss of 'Lady' up.
Fast forward to my retirement in 2015 and meeting the girl who became my wife and best pal. Without her I could not take care all these dogs.
First arrivals 2 GSD's picked up wandering a market who stayed 2+weeks with us as the owners were found. My ex always told folk she never understood me. Yet these two Alsatians without knowing English knew exactly what I wanted to do. On their return I said next dogs that come here never leave, this their forever home.
So we were given overflow from vets dogs that owners never paid the vet fees, welcome to Magnum a Golden Retriever whose hips/pelvis and rear legs were all plated and pinned following a car hitting him, also a blind, crippled and brain damaged dog called 'Lucky' who is still with us, always near me when I am in the house. Took in 2 battle scarred ex Thai army GSD's, 5 starved, abused street dogs and at one time had 11 mutts running around.
Local Thai villagers said my workshop tools and motorbikes are safe, nobody would climb over the walls and face 6 Alsatians doing perimeter watch. Yet, all those Alsatians are now family pets and as soft as marshmallows, except never try attacking the wife and daughte, 'Kaiser' my huge male is super duper protective and well trained.
Thanks for reading, 37'c here and all hazy clouds.

Members online

Latest posts

Back