The Difference

lennono

I've had a look at the 7angers forums.....And you can feel the shit...They argue with each other in a violent way, they take the piss oot of each other in a violent way...They all have a hatred in a violent way.....etc etc...And if you compare it with Celtic Noise, what a difference man. Yes we have differences of opinions etc, but, we have that calming effect aboot our replies...and we all get on real good with each other...That's the Difference.....I would hate to be one of them.

I've had a look at the 7angers forums.....And you can feel the shit...They argue with each other in a violent way, they take the piss oot of each other in a violent way...They all have a hatred in a violent way.....etc etc...And if you compare it with Celtic Noise, what a difference man. Yes we have differences of opinions etc, but, we have that calming effect aboot our replies...and we all get on real good with each other...That's the Difference.....I would hate to be one of them.

The pressure is all on the Poundland club. So much has been thrown into the season in the forlorn hope of stealing our League that their fans are ravaged with doubt knowing that all the accumulated debt will be in vain. They turn on each other because hatred is their default setting. Oh ma sides!

Ur born a SCUMBAG coz ur Da wiz wan & his Da & his Da...IN-BRED MUTANT SCUM unable tae think fur themselves!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

The pressure is all on the Poundland club. So much has been thrown into the season in the forlorn hope of stealing our League that their fans are ravaged with doubt knowing that all the accumulated debt will be in vain. They turn on each other because hatred is their default setting. Oh ma sides!
Brilliant Shamrock!!!! squirmin hun's now seein a sledgehammer of reality headin their way!!!!!

5541671998_2dfcbfde8f_b.jpg

Wtf are you doing looking at hun forums mate, surely as a talented wildlife photographer you have better tits to watch? 😺

Look how our fans continually challenge our board for the truth even in successful times while over in zombieland the funeral pyres are being readied and still they accept the pish and shit they are fed by a criminal enterprise. I think education might have a big part to play in the difference.

Wtf are you doing looking at hun forums mate, surely as a talented wildlife photographer you have better tits to watch? 😺
ye sometimes hiv tae go behind enemy lines tae find oot whit the scum are up tae,Stevie failed miserably, by announcin his disguise in advance! big phuqin no,no in the undercover world,me,ah go in disguised as an invoice,or, even better, a final reminder, not wan phuqer comes near ye, in fact , the shuffle away, givin ye a clear run tae the inner sanctums ae the filth factory!
latest is, there's a helluva smell of shite emanatin from the hallowed halls of the scum dome,
I give you this

fautores vilis gratia nostra stultus fuckin

ye sometimes hiv tae go behind enemy lines tae find oot whit the scum are up tae,Stevie failed miserably, by announcin his disguise in advance! big phuqin no,no in the undercover world,me,ah go in disguised as an invoice,or, even better, a final reminder, not wan phuqer comes near ye, in fact , the shuffle away, givin ye a clear run tae the inner sanctums ae the filth factory!
latest is, there's a helluva smell of shite emanatin from the hallowed halls of the scum dome,
I give you this

fautores vilis gratia nostra stultus fuckin
Shadow1 67😆

They cany handle us bein the top dogs Lennono,just think how bad they're gony get when we win 9 then 10.I always said i wanted them around in some form because i love beatin the cunts but after that video i watched the other day a want them gone .

I blame the skools you know.

Just had to post this.

Christopher Jullien seems to be a good guy, on the pitch and off. Last week there were several people who took pictures with him when he went shopping, and it seems he was OK with being "troubled" for pictures with fans (many of them posted on Twitter). In all the photos, he looks genuinely happy to be at whatever supermarket that is and taking pictures with fawning supporters.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back