The Edouardian Era begins Sunday

Green Baron

Much chat about Dembele but Eddy for me is the guy I want to see on the teamsheet now particularly given Dembele has had transfer issues. Eddy for me is the better player his movement and touch is first class. Perhaps Dembele holds up better but we have not missed Dembele in a few emphatic wins agains the tribute act and Eddy is more consistent in performance.

I was down at Manchester the season before last and recall thinking Dembele against a second string defence looked ordinary on the night I'm like to think Eddy would have asked them more questions. On that basis £22.5 million is a good price.

If Eddy is fit and ready it's conceivable we could start with the same eleven that started the 5-0 game. Dembeles head must be burst for Sunday anyway assuming he remains our player.

Do it Eddy ... Hat trick v Teddy

If we get the back line sorted out, the rest will take care of itself
Griff & Eddy will get the goals and with Mulumbu in our midfield, with Broony and Ollie, it should add some bite to every game
Looking forward to the rest of the season
No rear view mirror, we move on without looking back
COYBIG

What will the 20 million get spent on now
The frustrating thing is unless Boyata signs a contract extension he could end up going for hee haw so we have to spend a decent chunk replacing him .. Therefore the business model is adhered to strictly with one player which then subsidises the complete abandonment of the model with another .. all for the want of spending cash we had sitting in the bank anyway. It just doedn't make sense.

The old self sabotage model that has served us and them so well. If your far ahead sabotage then allow the opposition to close the gap so as the joint business financial model survives... Celtic/The Rangers PLC

Hopeful griff benefits from more involvement now that dembeles away,scores a lot of goals when in the groove,edouard can be something special as he has so much to his game

Well it looks like Dermot Desmond may have to sit by and suffer the servo board celebrate like only they do.What will he do this time.

Hopefully someone at Celtic is already working on the replacement for Eddie.
Bearing in mind the new order we are all told about, we are a development club.
Plus we only likely have him because he was a bit of stupid boy when at PSG and probably thought a good idea to get away from France for a while.

So hopefully the scouting department when it is set up! start looking from day 1 for the inevitable day when money comes calling.

Positive thoughts for tomorrow, Bhoys and Ghirls
The crowd will be up for it and the players will feed off their energy

Eddy to score tomorrow
Boyata to have a great game and Griff to get on the scoresheet too

DEMBELE was good financial business a mean 5 million max ,but is that going to benefit the team
this is the major QUESTION,we always seem willing to scrape by with what we have inexperienced/ injured players, out of form
Dembele was always going, get replacements targeted and tout him out early doors and shifted, i hope they have the January window nailed for the 4 signings we need !(that could depend on Europe but)
we are as thin as GRIFFS hair but think injury free we will be okay ,europa after Christmas not so sure
but I hope so ,Mickey Johnston should start and run them ragged .
lets get the good feel factor back and don't let Lawell forget hes a fucking chancer .
Moussa lost all respect for ,,cryptic messages =FANNY BAWS
raise the levels tomorrow troops.

Agree but Johnston is a little light weight at the moment for tomorrows hackers, Forrest if fit is more used to it, as a sub he should be great though.
Expecting big things from Ryan Christie, he looks like he has it and point to prove, think he just needs the confidence of BR and a goal and he'll be flying.

Love Griff and especially against them. I'm trying not to curse and swear as much as I normally do, but this is funny so excuse.
DloAt83XgAIgBhf.jpg

Agree but Johnston is a little light weight at the moment for tomorrows hackers, Forrest if fit is more used to it, as a sub he should be great though.
Expecting big things from Ryan Christie, he looks like he has it and point to prove, think he just needs the confidence of BR and a goal and he'll be flying.

Love Griff and especially against them. I'm trying not to curse and swear as much as I normally do, but this is funny so excuse.
View attachment 13
She's as big a thieving cunt as they are! Give us back our land ye fuckin hag!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back