THE EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC 🧵

🤞🤞 hopefully it's just a couple of faulty lateral flows and we just have a cold or something. Heard of a few people testing positive on the lateral flows then getting negative PCRs. Should get my little girls results back tomorrow.
God bless mate , if I was religious wid say a prayer 🤔🤔 but am no no honestly hope you and yer wee granddaughter are fine mate 👍, on a positive note that’s the only time you have been positive in the last two years ya fine looking fella 👋

Nope!!! Had to take my wee girl for a PCR test today. She tested positive yesterday on a lateral flow. She's not well at all. I started feeling shit couple of hours ago....just got the dreaded 2 lines!!!!!!
Oh feck Lubo (notice how I never said fuck, otherwise Tony will start moaning about it being a fucking family forum again), that isn't good news. Hopefully you'll have had at least 1 jag by now and you are both young & fit so there won't be any lasting after affects. Take care

Oh feck Lubo (notice how I never said fuck, otherwise Tony will start moaning about it being a fucking family forum again), that isn't good news. Hopefully you'll have had at least 1 jag by now and you are both young & fit so there won't be any lasting after affects. Take care
On a positive note think he’s ancient in a good way

On a positive note think he’s ancient in a good way

God bless mate , if I was religious wid say a prayer 🤔🤔 but am no no honestly hope you and yer wee granddaughter are fine mate 👍, on a positive note that’s the only time you have been positive in the last two years ya fine looking fella 👋

Granddaughter!!!!! Just cause everyone on here is an auld fogie doesn't mean I am. My little girl 😁😁😁 and thank you mate, appreciate it...and on an even more positive note, that's the 1st time you've been nice to anyone on here so I'm privileged 🤣🤣🤣

🤞🤞 hopefully it's just a couple of faulty lateral flows and we just have a cold or something. Heard of a few people testing positive on the lateral flows then getting negative PCRs. Should get my little girls results back tomorrow.
Hopefully mild if any symptoms Lubo.. a speedy recovery for you and your family.. stay positive but don't and get back to negative soon if you know what I mean ..Hail Hail

Hopefully mild if any symptoms Lubo.. a speedy recovery for you and your family.. stay positive but don't and get back to negative soon if you know what I mean ..Hail Hail

Right!! I'm never going to be negative again on the noise. I'm going full Docco/Larry/Niall!!!
Positive positive positive....start the season how you mean to go on.
Have we been linked way Boruc yet??

Members online

Back