THE EXPECTED HUNS HAND UP AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT DOESN'T MATERIALISE

BILLCOWIE1958

"PENALTY TO RANGERS!!"
It's one of the most awaited and expected utterances from a commentator's mouth, during a match, especially when they are struggling, it is, as far as I'm concerned at least, or if I don't listen to the commentary, if I look at their result I'm always expecting to see 'TAVERNIER Pen.' at least once in the scoring statistics.
But what happens when the expected assistance isn't forthcoming?
There are full scale SMSM inqueries, online Blogs and radio chat shows with pundits raking over the embers of the deficiencies of inadequate referees, linesmen and 4th officials.
Their entitlement to such aid has become so engrained, that it's almost regarded as a National Disgrace when it doesn't arrive.
The stooshie about the non award of 2 penalties against Dundee United on Sunday has left many pro HUNS apoplectic and the wind up by Charlie Mulgrew in his BBC post match interview has focussed the case in point.
Coupled with the non award for hand ball by Jota, in the dying seconds v Dundee being discussed in full on Sportscene, despite the non award of a foul on Giakoumakis being swept under the carpet, I believe that it just goes to show the level of expectancy of the Scottish Football watching public, as well as media 'EXPERTS'
And not only unilaterally either.
HUNS expect to get these decisions, and everyone else expects them to receIve them.
There are always different ways to view the same sutuation, depending on your specific interest, but the more focus that gets put on such instances, instead of flagging up mistakes by officials, they are actually showcasing the deluded expectations of the HUNS.
In retrospect, perhaps 'deluded expectations' is off the mark, since they do appear to get many of the decisions, so for HUNS these are normal situatons?

HHšŸ€

"PENALTY TO RANGERS!!"
It's one of the most awaited and expected utterances from a commentator's mouth, during a match, especially when they are struggling, it is, as far as I'm concerned at least, or if I don't listen to the commentary, if I look at their result I'm always expecting to see 'TAVERNIER Pen.' at least once in the scoring statistics.
But what happens when the expected assistance isn't forthcoming?
There are full scale SMSM inqueries, online Blogs and radio chat shows with pundits raking over the embers of the deficiencies of inadequate referees, linesmen and 4th officials.
Their entitlement to such aid has become so engrained, that it's almost regarded as a National Disgrace when it doesn't arrive.
The stooshie about the non award of 2 penalties against Dundee United on Sunday has left many pro HUNS apoplectic and the wind up by Charlie Mulgrew in his BBC post match interview has focussed the case in point.
Coupled with the non award for hand ball by Jota, in the dying seconds v Dundee being discussed in full on Sportscene, despite the non award of a foul on Giakoumakis being swept under the carpet, I believe that it just goes to show the level of expectancy of the Scottish Football watching public, as well as media 'EXPERTS'
And not only unilaterally either.
HUNS expect to get these decisions, and everyone else expects them to receIve them.
There are always different ways to view the same sutuation, depending on your specific interest, but the more focus that gets put on such instances, instead of flagging up mistakes by officials, they are actually showcasing the deluded expectations of the HUNS.
In retrospect, perhaps 'deluded expectations' is off the mark, since they do appear to get many of the decisions, so for HUNS these are normal situatons?

HHšŸ€
Well Bill, after being on the Dark Side, their complaints about Brother Maddens' "performance" on Sunday sounded exactly like some of ours.
This leads me to two conclusions ( not very scientific and definitely with green tinted specs on)
1. Scottish officials are plain Shoite.
2. Deidco expect feckin everything to go their way,and, when it doesn't, it's that feckin unseen Fenian hand again.
It must be a VERY well camouflaged Fenian hand, cos I've been lookin 'n' cannae find it anywhere.
That was a brilliant wee cameo by Charlie Mulgrew on Sunday.
I've just thought of a third conclusion
3. Suck it up Deidco. Just like we have to.
4. I blame the skools u no.

Strange thing about it is, theyā€™re not getting the penalties they were guaranteed last year on the years before, as you say ā€œtav-pen, and penalty to rangersā€ have been the most used phrases in the SMSM for a couple of years.
Conspiracy theories abound that the SFA have instructed the referees association that the Huns have NOT to win the league this year, as cinch, have told them, due to the Huns non compliance with the league sponsors they WONT be paying out in the event of a hun league win, this will result in chaos and long running court cases, that the SFA canā€™t winā€¦ā€¦

Years of compliance and non reporting by our sports media have given them off the scale entitlement and a huge sense of untouchability, couple that with a complete lack of accountability over the last decade and this is what u end up with.
You give ur pup or ur kid the same and see how they turn out.
Thatā€™s why we see the howls of derision, millennials who canā€™t handle reality due to being protected from it.
Its absolutely fucking deliciousā€¦.šŸ˜‚

Penalty's will make an appearance quite soon the pressure was all on the regular shower of incompetent twats so it fall to the lesser known boot lickers filling up the rear to save the day for sevco

on the sfa front have you ever seen an association so mute on every aspect of our game the issues every week ignored as for the compliance idiot every act of thuggery goes unpunished week after week

maybe it is sportscene that runs scottish football if they say no foul then it's no foul

The product of Scottish football lost so much creditabity years ago due to the mibs and sadly with social media nowadays its creditabity as a product is even worse nowadays imo.
The Scottish media, aided with SKY sports agenda of trying to promote a scum being hard done by and us getting favourable decisions is possibly the biggest joke yet since Scottish football ever came into existence.
Thankfully for social media our support has been able to highlight just how bad the problem still remains and makes the scum claims even more laughable.
Often have wondered, are the rules of the game, seen and applied in a totally different manner to everywhere else in world football?
Believe that the guidelines for handball are below the shirt line, so about half way down the upper arm, seems like there is an agenda to change these guidelines, all to suit the scum yet again.
VAR is meant to be the now called solution, yet I would say it has cleaned the game up somewhat, even if it can make a challenge look worse than it actually was, yet I will forever say the scum bought this badly into the game, especially last season and yet can't handle it, when it is so clear that they depend upon thuggery and intimidation to still get a result, cause they can't face up to the fact that they remain totally shite still.
Very very rarely do I ever watch any scum match, and thankfully to sites just as this, you get a far better reflection about what really goes on within Scottish football and have to continue to call it out in the hope that some creditabity can get restored within Scottish football some day.
Thankfully for Ange and this group of players with the higher standard of football we actually produce, we are well on the right track to restoring some creditabity back into Scottish football without having to depend upon cheating mib decisions and a VAR agenda all to only suit one team only.

Strange that in a pool of 17 spfl refs only 10 have had Premier league games involving us and sevco are they really that shite or is something else in play

madden 14 PL games
5 Celtic games + glasgow derby

2 sevco games + glasgow derby

collum 14 pl games

4 celtic games

3 hun games

muir 13 pl games

2 celtic games

sevco 3 games

robertson 13 pl games

4 games each

walsh 13 pl games

2 celtic games

5 sevco games

cheaton 12 pl games

4 celtic

3 sevco

clancy 12 pl games

2 games each +glasgow derby

munro 10 pl games

2 celtic games

3 sevco games

anderson 8 pl games

4 celtic

1 sevco

Duncan 8 pl games

1 celtic game

0 sevco games

mclean 8 pl games

1 celtic game

3 sevco games

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
irvine 8 pl games

0 celtic games 0 sevco games

napier 7 pl games

steven 7pl games

aitken 7pl games

dickinson 6 pl games

dumbdumb dallas 2 pl games

Strange that in a pool of 17 spfl refs only 10 have had Premier league games involving us and sevco are they really that shite or is something else in play

madden 14 PL games
5 Celtic games + glasgow derby

2 sevco games + glasgow derby

collum 14 pl games

4 celtic games

3 hun games

muir 13 pl games

2 celtic games

sevco 3 games

robertson 13 pl games

4 games each

walsh 13 pl games

2 celtic games

5 sevco games

cheaton 12 pl games

4 celtic

3 sevco

clancy 12 pl games

2 games each +glasgow derby

munro 10 pl games

2 celtic games

3 sevco games

anderson 8 pl games

4 celtic

1 sevco

Duncan 8 pl games

1 celtic game

0 sevco games

mclean 8 pl games

1 celtic game

3 sevco games

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
irvine 8 pl games

napier 7 pl games

steven 7pl games

aitken 7pl games

dickinson 6 pl games

dumbdumb dallas 2 pl games

Always the same ones we never see Any fresh refs is the ref school shut doon or something we shud (the club) push to employ young refs from else where on this island it's the only way to clean it out

Members online

No members online now.

Back