The Fans Who Make Football series

lcafiero

Clover Films has been doing a series of half-hour documentaries called "The Fans Who Make Football," which have been broadcast on Al Jazeera, and I know there's one for Celtic coming up next week (if memory serves, it will be on the 24th). Meanwhile here are two of them that have already run -- one for FC St Pauli and one for Liverpool.

Clover Films has been doing a series of half-hour documentaries called "The Fans Who Make Football," which have been broadcast on Al Jazeera, and I know there's one for Celtic coming up next week (if memory serves, it will be on the 24th). Meanwhile here are two of them that have already run -- one for FC St Pauli and one for Liverpool.

Thanks for that Larry 🍀🍀🍀

I think the first installment of the Celtic episode is on Al Jazeera at either 10:30 or 11:30 p.m. GMT on Tuesday 23 Feb and runs a few more times during the week. I don't have cable TV, but I know you can watch online at aljazeera-dot-com.

The schedule for the live stream online should be here (go to Tuesday to see what time the documentary starts):

I think the first installment of the Celtic episode is on Al Jazeera at either 10:30 or 11:30 p.m. GMT on Tuesday 23 Feb and runs a few more times during the week. I don't have cable TV, but I know you can watch online at aljazeera-dot-com.

The schedule for the live stream online should be here (go to Tuesday to see what time the documentary starts):

05:30
The Fans Who Make Football : FC St. Pauli
Germany’s St. Pauli football club transcends sport as its fans fill the stadium with anti-racist, anti-fascist songs and send their message out to the world.

😄welcome to Thatchers beruit scouse humour at it's best

Members online

Latest posts

Back