The field of battle

michael duffy

Tomorrow (today) eleven warriors take to the field of battle,confronted by eleven thugs,four MIB'S and 49,000 salivating orc's,ah media desperate for us to fail,Dec 29th fed their delusion,12.30 today our heroe's take to the field and by god there is a wrong to be righted,led by our single minded captain,his lieutenants and his troops, we will prevail,no matter what pish emanates from the hate dome,the mejaa and mr let's go. a wrong will be righted,so bhoys and ghirls prepare for a great show,when they're put back in their box Glasgow's green and white,be safe too our brave 800,the orc's will be going mental,i have no fear! Come On You Bhoys In Green! Champions!

Tomorrow (today) eleven warriors take to the field of battle,confronted by eleven thugs,four MIB'S and 49,000 salivating orc's,ah media desperate for us to fail,Dec 29th fed their delusion,12.30 today our heroe's take to the field and by god there is a wrong to be righted,led by our single minded captain,his lieutenants and his troops, we will prevail,no matter what pish emanates from the hate dome,the mejaa and mr let's go. a wrong will be righted,so bhoys and ghirls prepare for a great show,when they're put back in their box Glasgow's green and white,be safe too our brave 800,the orc's will be going mental,i have no fear! Come On You Bhoys In Green! Champions!
Michael, I hope our heroes take the field long before 12.30 - the game kicks off at 12 noon. ?? hail hail pal. Get a tin cracked open!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back