The fix is in.

The lodges will be full of happy huns tonight. Chanting about being back (from the dead apparently) Singing about being up to their knees and asking god to save their queen (who helped kill them). The media will help them along with their little fantasy. It will make hammering them at the bigot dome on the 29th all the more sweeter.
Reading your post. So true, sarcasm and irony ate lost on those guys.
If Carlsberg did irony, the huns would think it infaeme

What's interesting me is who takes charge of our game at Pittodrie on boxing day and who is he planning to send off so they can't play on the Saturday at the Hate Factory?
That'll be their Christmas pre-fix, fix.
Reckon the refs association are looking to recruit the judge who scored the Fury/Wilder fight 115-111 to take the game against the huns.

He'll somehow manage to score it a draw after a clear defeat for the zoms

Should the police be informed of the celebrations?[/QUOTE]
Glad the Thai police will not understand why I am jumping around singing "Yer knees are in my 'kee'. Thai for kech.
My missus and dogs cannot understand why I am such a happy person. Tell the dogs, na

More help for the huns with a straight red card for a Dundee player with only 20 mins gone. Quelle surprise!

With Kenny Miller putting Dundee ahead inside 10 mins the ref couldn’t take the chance that Sevco could recover the game so intervened asap

Even the wee rat McCann said it was only a yellow

We will get cheated to fuck at the Bumhole Garden. We will not be allowed to win. Good point Sandman makes aboot game before at Pittodrie. The honest officials will do what they can to fuck us up in both games. They are not even trying to hide it anymore, they are openly biased making disgraceful decisions, (again today at Dens). But the cowardly Scottish media say nothing.
The emperor is naked but the media say nothing.
Hail Hail
Rich

I doubt the officials will be able to make that much difference. That undead lot are rotten. We could give them a two goal head start let them park a flute band on the line and we'd still beat them.
Hope ye are right Larry. All being fair we will smite them....but we all know things are far from fair at the bumhole garden
Hail Hail
Rich

Hopefully by the time the 29th comes round the huns will have dropped more points, target the weak spot that appears throughout the huns 11 which is their short tempers. Laffertys, Candyass, Moronles, Jack, Holiday & Mc Shagger. Get in those 6 faces from the start, chances are the huns will be down to 10 before half time, preventing the fix being made 3pts in the bag. Hai Hail Mon The Hoops

There are more nuggets in that team than a McDonald's deep fat fryer. How do you expect your troops to behave when everything they hear from the stands and told from the powers is aggression, hatred and bile?
To answer the hopefully dropped points. Of course they will. Even with Kenny fluffing his chance to go to 2-1 they were gash. Slippy has charged them all up and now he is willin to chuck them all under the bus. How does a team like that work?

Back