The Flat Earth For Beginners

My weans 'teaching' me about the Holy Trinity as in P1
Nae mention of Jinky then its aw bullshit
One of my mob are doing law had a wee flick through one of the books and found this
PASSIVE TITLE.
Subject_2 DIVISION IV.
Vitious Intromission.
Subject_3 SECT. VI.

Vitious Intromission Purged by Confirmation, or by declarator of escheat.
Bad
v.
Hamilton

Date: 12 January 1622
Case No. No 191.

Click here to view a pdf copy of this documet : PDF Copy

Found, That an executor confirmed lite pendente, cannot be farther obliged than secundum vires inventarii;) and albeit the pursuer reply upon farther intromission and fraudful omission, yet the executor shall not be obliged in solidum, but according to the quantity of the omission.

Fol. Dic. v. 2. p. 45. Kerse, MS. fol. 133.
*** A similar decision was pronounced 14th July 1626, Smith against Gray, No 17. p. 9660.

went back to the Broons annual

One of my mob are doing law had a wee flick through one of the books and found this
PASSIVE TITLE.
Subject_2 DIVISION IV.
Vitious Intromission.
Subject_3 SECT. VI.

Vitious Intromission Purged by Confirmation, or by declarator of escheat.
Bad
v.
Hamilton

Date: 12 January 1622
Case No. No 191.

Click here to view a pdf copy of this documet : PDF Copy

Found, That an executor confirmed lite pendente, cannot be farther obliged than secundum vires inventarii;) and albeit the pursuer reply upon farther intromission and fraudful omission, yet the executor shall not be obliged in solidum, but according to the quantity of the omission.

Fol. Dic. v. 2. p. 45. Kerse, MS. fol. 133.
*** A similar decision was pronounced 14th July 1626, Smith against Gray, No 17. p. 9660.

went back to the Broons annual
New hoose, other day I was about to do that thing where you need a wee tray, opened a box found the Broons and my mate (socially distancing except for the two's) like, 'yi canni dae that pal, thats the fuckin broons, you not got an oor wullie or beano, they were shite :)

Coo-ee........for the newer members - read it and (quite literally) weep.

You might feel your IQ drop by several points, but it's entertaining in it's own perverse kind of way.
Was looking forward to having a read through this later, but I thank you for saving me the search time and bumping this thread.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to gather a big bag of munchies and get tore in...

Members online

Latest posts

Back